Julie Andrews I'm not

cluless

But here's a few of my favorite "Forum Things"

Beautiful wood working makeovers

Beautiful wood working makeovers - hmm did I already say that?

Beautiful wood working makeovers

Seriously, You guys do absolutely beautiful work! I can refinish furniture, but I can't build/refurbish...

Interesting Home Theater Creations with pictures.

Fun Fun Fun. My next upgrade has got to be a new house.

Nothing short of that will work

2.gif

3. A group of people that are joined together to help me feel justified in spending oodles of money on A/V equipment, when instead; I should be setting up 401k funds for the kitties...

----------------

On 6/28/2004 7:16:29 PM cluless wrote:

..."Beautiful wood working makeovers."

----------------

I like all the makeovers I've seen over the past year or so, but my favorite is still Chris King's beautiful Decorators!2.gif

ChrisKing_Cornwall.jpg

post-11084-13819256277026_thumb.jpg

I am remodeling my home theater... maybe I'll finally get some pics of it... but I wouldn't count on that... 14.gif (I don't have a digital camera... so I'd have to scan the pics, and they probably wouldn't look up to par... but I might try)

I agree, though... I like to see people who refinish their speakers... I could never do such good woodwork. I am a horrible carpenter. But I try...

I'm with you Clu. I visit here regularly, yet post only so often (as one can tell by my post count). And although I have gained valuable information, made a one-to-one purchase or two and even made a few aquaintances, I really enjoy seeing pictures of folks' systems or HT rooms or cars or dogs or DIY subs or kids or whatever. Hell - I'd even enjoy photos of m00n's Jeep!! 9.gif (sorry m00n - couldn't resist). I guess that's why I'm a visual versus auditory learner. 1.gif

When I first joined this forum, there was much, much, much less banter, flame wars, off-topic political stuff, etc. and more "meaty" audio topics. I must admit that many topics/discussions were over my head, but it forced me to learn which is always a good thing. And when reading such heavy topics that had my head spinning, I always knew I could head on over to the forum where folks had posted pictures of their "stuff" and my brain would be ok. 1.gif

Yep - I've learned alot here. Some things I didn't wanna know 8.gif, but most things I'm better off knowing.

Hopefully, I'll soon be able to take some pics of a pair of Heresy's that I'm refinishing. Due to their cabinets being in kinda rough shape, I've had to round all edges and will paint them black. So far they look pretty good - well, for a ham-fisted woodworker like me that is. 1.gif

Tom