Let's Have a Party

thebes

Hey it's Friday night and tonight this joint feels like it's Monday morning after a three week bender. Sure, anyone with half a brain is outside in the real world somewhere not hanging out in virtual land on TGIF in the middle of summer.

It's their loss. Let's have a paaaaaaaaaaarrrtteee!

Ah, but who will provide the music.

Ok. I'm bringing a sixer of Pabst Blue Ribbon, the Carlucci twins (the one on the left of my arm is named Tawny, the on the other side is named Tickles, and for the music I'm packing a little of The Boss, a dose of Eric Clapton and a whole lotta Hendrix.

Look, guys if you want the girls to stick around we're going to need more music. What are you bringing to the bash?

My wife say's she and her co-workers are going out tonight and they want me to come along....how about if we showed up on your doorstep?....Her co-workers are the Dallas Cowboy Cheer Leader's.

Oh darn......there goes my imagination again.......3.gif

Speed, come on bye, but you do know you wife will have to throw her car keys in a jar don't you?

Champaign, you weeney. We're talking about boogie'n down here. Change into your glad rags grap a keger for us (heh,heh) and get it on. I hear Fini's stopping by later with the Asylum Street Spankers. Gotta go, a 23 minute drum solo's coming on .....indagoddavita boom, boom....

If that's short for bar bee que, bring some of that along, and throw a bushel of chesapeake Bay crabs in while you're at it.

Party's growing, crowd buzz gettin louder. OH, MAN, the Swedish Woemen's Swim Team just walked through the door. Really got to go right now man....

----------------

On 7/16/2004 8:35:05 PM garymd wrote:

What's a Friday night without some NRBQ? That's Neat, That's Nice.
10.gif

----------------

Gotta lay off that Wacky Tobaccy, though...

----------------

On 7/16/2004 10:18:23 PM fini wrote:

----------------

On 7/16/2004 8:35:05 PM garymd wrote:

What's a Friday night without some NRBQ? That's Neat, That's Nice.
10.gif

----------------

Gotta lay off that Wacky Tobaccy, though...

----------------

Maybe we should just play some Tiddlywinks.3.gif

Yeah Gary I crashed bad. Lost about 8 pounds in the last two weeks working a couple of killer jobs. One lousy bottle of wine and I hit the floor so hard I didn't even bounce. What happened to the twins by the way?