Forum numbers?!?!

neomartic

I wonder if it's a sign of the exciting lives we lead. Or is it a sign that we're the ones helping to keep the economy going - new Components, CDs, Vinyl, SACDs, HDTVs,

long distance calls or driving to pick up Components. Then we help our economy by electricity use, larger homes or apartments for the equipment to fit in, car or truck rental (+ gas, oil, tires), comfortable furniture and so on. We should get commissions.

But I wonder even more if the count of 100 dropped while Misty May was playing beach volleyball.9.gif

dodger

----------------

On 8/25/2004 12:55:19 PM cluless wrote:

henry-

I think each of your voices should get their own lable, one can be a geek another a dork etc. etc. No need to take em all yourself.
13.gif
----------------

When me and my voices were younger we did use to label each other. That's when all heck broke loose - small groups formed and wouldn't talk to other groups, tattletales abounded and mean spirited conversations took place that almost ended up with the host being placed in a happy camp....

There is some coolness in being me - 8 of the voices have at various times been depressed and had to visit the couch doctors. Since each had their own special phobia, phrenia or ism we now have a rather complete medicine cabinet. Some nights I play my own version of 'Russian Roulette' with the pill bottles.

Yep - we are not really wierd here, just a little more open than most....

A lot of the members are people that came here with ProMedia problems or questions... I initially came here for that. I would like to think I have "grown" since then... audio-wise, that is. The PM's are good and all... but they don't ever see any use by me anymore.

Most just post their "My ProMedia5.1's stopped working!!! Help!!!" thread, get help, and just vanish.

I didn't have much of a life for a while there for a while... and I guess I still don't have much of one, but a little more than before.

I feel very... something right now. I am very tired and have a headache... and on top of all of this I feel kind of sad, though I don't guess I have much of a reason to be... or so I am told. But, I worry... and I cannot trust a certain person as much as I once could... so I have no idea..............

Sorry I rambled there, and I am sure it made no sense to anyone. Now you know how I feel when I read some of your posts. 3.gif j/k I usually do understand...

• 2 weeks later...

----------------

On 8/25/2004 9:13:43 AM neomartic wrote:

I refresh the "posted today" portion of this forum about 50 times a day while I'm at work, M-F 8:30-5:00. Does this mean I'm a dork? Or am I smart for using this sweet forum to pass my time at work?
9.gif

----------------

AAHHHH, Yes and yes. 2.gif

resistance may also be futile, but I checked the scifi reference today and the direct quote from Douglas Adams Hitchikers Guide to Universe is

"RESISTANCE IS USELESS"

uttered in contempt by guard of Vogon Destructor Fleet as he is about to eject our heroes Ford Prefect and Arthur Dent into the vacuum of space.

'Yellow' he thought

Michael he he

Actually Dodger, you're the only real one on this forum. The rest of us were created by a very sophisticated computer program at the Federal Reserve in order to lure real live people int purchasing items that will keep the economy going forward, backwards, sideways, whatever we feel like doing that month.

Most peopole get sucked in here by our various ruses, spend all their money and when the sherif shows up in front of the door to auctin off their house, they figure it out and leave. Apparantly, you must have deeper pockets than most.

9.gif