IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE ATTACHING FILES??

picky

I have been trying to send up some new photos of my finished theater to post for everyone to look at since midday on Friday and every time I click on "Attach File" the dang browser just sits there. I have tried this both at the office and at home using Netscape and MS IE. No joy!

ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS TROUBLE??? 14.gif14.gif14.gif

Bruinsrme: About the frame: No, I wish I could take credit for making it myself, but I bought it for about $80 bucks. It's specifically made just to display jerseys. The outside frame is actual wood. The glass is Plexiglas and the door is piano-hinged to a vac-formed plastic back. The door is held shut by two magnetic catches and the darned thing does not make any noticable noise from vibration from the subwoofer! I had been very concerned that it would. What a relief.

We have an on-going discussion here about what to do instead of hockey. Probably, start watching football and minor-league hockey when we can find it. Funny you should bring that up as just last night, me and my bride attended a masquerade party dressed as "Hockey Fans in Mourning"! We wore our Wings jersies (no, not the one from the wall) and Black Arm bands.

I just tried to insert an image and it failed. RATS!

----------------

On 10/16/2004 2:44:36 PM picky wrote:

I have been trying to send up some new photos of my finished theater to post for everyone to look at since midday on Friday and every time I click on "Attach File" the dang browser just sits there. I have tried this both at the office and at home using Netscape and MS IE. No joy!

ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS TROUBLE???
14.gif14.gif14.gif

----------------

Same problem here... tried to upload some plans since Thursday... and i was beginning to wonder if my IP was blacklisted. (i tried 3 different machines, Firefox and IE with no luck)

At least I'm not alone... 12.gif

Rob

Guest Webmaster

There was a network issue that was blocking the upload.asp page for anyone on the outside of our network. I was looking at it and it was working for, but after a couple of days of trying to figure out why it worked for me but none of you, I finally thought to try it from home and it wouldn't work there for me. Our network guys fixed the problem this morning, so hopefully no one is still having this problem. Sorry for the problems.