Spectactular Heresy's On Ebay

Gilbert

Scott:

I sent you an email via ebay regarding those WO Heresy's, and a trade-up for some Cornwalls.

I missed the auction due to the fact that I was out of town. I even signed up with auction sniper, but it didn't work...even though my bid was higher. Don't know what happened there.

Anyway, if you want to trade, please let me know. The reason I want to trade is because I have an exact matching pair of Cornwall and Khorns for those Heresy's.

----------------

On 11/14/2004 10:50:19 PM paulparrot wrote:

----------------

On 11/14/2004 10:45:33 PM scott0527 wrote:

Twas a bit much but hey, it's only money. Maybe I make too much of it. But come now, when was the last time you saw a sweet pair of Hersey's with grill cloth like that in pristine condition? I work too hard to spend hours refinishing some scratched up old pair.

Anyway, I don't buy this stuff to resell it. I'll have these for another 20 years sitting happily in my bedroom. A well spent $50 a year I think!
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/1.gif"> And in the meantime, I might be interested in those Zebrawood's you have there!
----------------

That's a refreshing attitude. They are great looking and it's amazing that the original cartons were saved.

----------------

Precisely! You don't know what you've got, until you loose it. $1,000 is CHEAP to not have to say "would of, could of, should of". I have done it so many times with records and it kills me, complete with nightmares. The well WILL and IS running dry. Beautiful score! I am jealous!15.gif

As always,

Analogman

Gilbert,

It's easy to post pictures here, just not straight forward. Here's a shot of the Heresys in question. I called the image woweezowee.JPG. I usually like to center the image. To see the HTML code I used (or, to see how anyone else displays images), you can click "reply", then "quote." In the body of text will be the code. So, for fun, reply to this message, hit quote, and you can see how I did this. If you want, just "copy-and-paste" it (minus the image name) to a Word document or (as I do) to a email draft, or anything. You can even write it down, but then there's potential for errors (like missing a letter, or adding a space where it's not supposed to be).

woweezowee.JPG

woweezowee.JPG"

Ok, please explain how I upload the picture to the server. I was expecting to see something like C:/my pictures/woweezowee.jpg. But from what I gather it appears as if you up-loaded the jpeg to an alternate server, and then linked it from there. Is that correct? Is that the only way to link a photo on the forum?

I'll give it a shot, but I'll have to borrow one the office cameras.

I'LL BE BAAUCK!

Ok, please explain how I upload the picture to the server.

Upload using the "Attach File" buttom, and then insert it in your post by typing:

{img src="http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/files/woweezowee.JPG}

but use angled brackets (less-than, greater-than) instead of the curly brackets I used above.

Yep, like psg says. In other words, you upload it onto the Klipsch server, by way of a "reply" (that's where the "attach file" button is). Remember, as it says there: If you are going to attach a file you must do so before composing your post.

----------------

On 11/16/2004 9:05:31 PM psg wrote:

Upload using the "Attach File" buttom, and then insert it in your post by typing:

============================================================

Damm it, I'm not stupid, I swear.

post-12381-13819259277336_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 11/16/2004 9:05:31 PM psg wrote:

============================================================

Damm it, I'm not stupid, I swear.

post-12381-13819259279086_thumb.jpg

Your pictures are bigger than they need to be for the Forum. Probably take a while to download for dial-up people.

----------------

On 11/17/2004 8:29:54 PM Gilbert wrote:

Here's another, and I know, I know, I'll probably screw the pooch on this one too.

28.JPG

----------------