Now check out THESE PICS!!! 56k Warning

Orange Peel

Joe - Thanks dude! The Rotel is AMAZING! The best thing I did to my system, other than the SVS 9.gif The soundstage, detail, clarity, etc are killer with a good amplifier. Now if only my Rotel RSP 1098 would hurry and show up, things will get even BETTER! 2.gif

sivadselim - haha, thanks!

m00n - haha, I switch between it being center and more to the right, to see what sounds better, in this case I still had it to the right 9.gif Thanks for the compliments, I was shocked on how the pics looked!!

wheelman - Thanks dude, yeah the SVS is large, but the sound it produces is SOOOOO worth the size, plus I like large things as you can tell, all my stuff seems to be big 1.gif The sub only weighs 190lbs, you should be fine 3.gif

Here's a couple more nice ones....

14EH43011.jpg

43071c.jpg

14EH43451.jpg

Nicely photographed and set up. Whoever is doing these for you is a keeper. If he hasn't already, in the color set, try using different colored gels on strobes set up at an angle from the camera. Blue and red are nice. The colors will give metallic sheen to black components and help separate them from their cabinets.

Keep em coming. This is really nice work. BTW, I'm a professional photographer.

Michael

Thanks dude, he does do good work. He just does it on the side for fun, and he did this for free, well, I plan to take him to lunch for helping me out, I needed these pics for my business and they came out great!! I want a nice camera like he has to mess around with. It was some model Canon, you can switch out the lenses, etc, pretty big and beefy, he mentioned this years discontinued flagship camera or something, the new model came out and he picked the old model up for a decent price.

Thanks Caveboy, I like it 1.gif

dkp - Thanks bro! The business is going good, been talking to a lot of people, getting a lot of products under my belt, I want to be able to offer a wide selection of lines to people. Some of them which aren't readily available in a chain store, etc. I will be going to the CES show in Jan., hoping to meet the people I talk to in person, get more lines, etc. Can't wait!

I already knew you had a beautiful rig, but these photos enhance your setup to the nth degree. Whoever your friend is that's taking these photos, s/he definitely has a keen eye for angles, not to mention at least basic training in the principles of photography and framing. S/he is utilizing the low-angle phenomena very well, making anything in the shot seem looming, imposing, and foreboding. A terrific effect to infuse power and stature into a home theater system!

Also, it seems he is using a digital camera (as opposed to a 35mm which in my opinion, is the ONLY way to go 3.gif ), but his wide-angle lenses are excellent. Such shallow depth of field is what allows the photos to be so "up close and personal," with objects in the foreground to be crisp and sharp, yet leaving what's in the background (which is inches away in physical reality) blurry and out-of-focus, which draws the viewer's eye directly towards what is in-focus, and inherently more interesting.

Nice framing and use of the rule-of-thirds as well. Yes, like someone mentioned before, your friend is definitely a keeper for any "for sale photos" you may require later on down the road. Or hell, perhaps even for stuff you might end up hanging in the hallways of your home theater store!

I agree dude, I love how these pics make the system look, especially the TV shot with the THX paused on the screen 9.gif He did an excellent job, and I have repeatedly told him that, and I plan to use him for my future photography as much as I can! He used a digital camera, had switchable lenses, not sure what model Canon though, works well I would say either way 2.gif

Thanks again guys, it means a lot to me!!