Merry Christmas to Klipsch Staff

dodger

Well, we've gone through 3 pages of PC, 2 if my fingers would shut up.

In that I cannot remember if a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuakkah or enjoyable day off was wished to our Klipsch Staff.

If Not, there was no thought in neglecting you.

So repeating the wishes extended above I will speak for me, may you have the very best of the Day.

I extend that to the Klipsch Family - all of you. You have been adopted and therefore as far as I am concerned, should pay attention to your Elders.12.gif Therfore, we never forget our Heritage as we move into the Future.

For Amy and her Baby boy, you are wished the best. It has been noticed that you are now an Administrator, congratulations and we will bow accordingly.9.gif

For Trey, Steve, Stephen and drop ins may the best come to you.

I have enjoyed getting to know you through Cyber-land or for all but one, and you know who you are, by telephone.

To all of the Klipsch Employees from Top Down, my very best and may you all have a great New Year.

Thank You for the Forum and for conductors of great sound.

My Best for Your Holidays,

dodger

A Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and a Great Holiday to all at Klipsch.

Over the last year and a half, for me, this Forum has provided technical insight and information, humour, and lessons in the human condition,

As well, it has been a gathering place for people of similar interests to make new acquaintances and friends.

To me, the above is greater than the technology that provides it. This is the true magic in the most understated way. Thank you for providing it. Hamish

Here Here! Cheers for our Klipsch friends. Not only do you engineer the best speaker products in history (past and present) but you help us with advice and provide the Forum as a wonderful opportunity for to gain from each others experiences. Everyone wins. Thanks for listening when a member/customer has a legitimate problem with a product, warranty, or dealer. We respect and love each one of you!

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Take a day or two off, will ya? Have a drink on me!

Michael

Thank you Klipsch for the money you have spent to keep this little corner of the web alive. If it wasn't for your kindness, we would be "homeless" Thank you to all the current and past employees of Klipsch for the outstanding product that enriches our lives and titillates our ears. Thank you to the moderators who keep this crew in line and on the "higher road"

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah to all. God bless.

I too would like to wish the good folks at Klipsch a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!! You guys should break out a bottle of Champagne and crank, and I mean CRANK some tunes. C'mon...you know you've always wanted to know just how hard you can push a Klipschorn.11.gif

(psssst - hey guys....is it just me or has HornEd come back to us in the guise of dodger??)

Tom

----------------

On 12/22/2004 9:02:08 AM Tom Adams wrote:

I too would like to wish the good folks at Klipsch a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!! You guys should break out a bottle of Champagne and crank, and I mean CRANK some tunes. C'mon...you know you've always wanted to know just how hard you can push a Klipschorn.
11.gif

(psssst - hey guys....is it just me or has HornEd come back to us in the guise of dodger??)

Tom

----------------

Well, as our great Hosts can tell you, there's only one dodger, a unique well,you choose the word to himself.

But this did come to me last night.

They provide quite a bit for us. How about someone - other than I - coming up with something unique for THEM?

Now with no slight given to anyone else, the 2 that I came up with would be Daddy Dee and Fini.

Should they decline my next would be Allan Songer.

There are serious reasons for my choices. If you like / hate the idea, PM or email me and we'll figure it out.

This should be interesting.

dodger