Guy wants $1250 for his cornwalls.

m00n

I couldn't imagine them selling for that price. I just paid a few dollars for Khorns. He does mention OBO, but of course, have no clue as to what he'd actually take or if he is indeed a motivated seller. Maybe he just promised his wife he'd list them for sale.2.gif

Likewise, these are not the pair you want. If they were in your backyard (and you could save on shipping), AND they were in pristine condition, maybe. Be persistent, but patient, Grasshopper...

----------------

On 1/30/2005 9:52:40 AM fini wrote:

Likewise, these are not the pair you want. If they were in your backyard (and you could save on shipping), AND they were in pristine condition, maybe. Be persistent, but patient, Grasshopper...

----------------

What I'm hoping for (and yes, this may be crappy of me) is to find someone who has a pair, that does not really know their worth and value who's willing to sell them for a very low price just to get rid. Just spent some $1400 on a new couch, chair and audamen yesterday. My bonus is all but spent now. 4.gif

----------------

On 1/30/2005 11:48:45 AM m00n wrote:

What I'm hoping for (and yes, this may be crappy of me) is to find someone who has a pair, that does not really know their worth and value who's willing to sell them for a very low price just to get rid. .
4.gif

----------------

Aren't we all? 2.gif There's nothing crappy about thinking that way m00n. Heck, look at Gary. I doubt he feels guilty? 9.gif

----------------

On 1/29/2005 11:23:40 PM m00n wrote:

Why don't you care much for the cornwalls?
----------------

It is not that I don't like them per say it is just to me the bass sounds a little muddy and somewhat overwhelms the sqawker and tweeter. This is also a problem I have with the sound of a lot of sub woofers which is why I don't have one yet. Granted this is just my opinion. In reality CW's are an excellent speaker and there bass goes very deep, which, I think, is why a lot pf people prefer them for listening to Rock/Hard Rock, I just prefer the sound of the horn loaded bass but I admit my LS do need some help on movie tracks to get the bass a littel lower.

I think those who are used to horn-loaded bass may prefer it over non-horn-loaded. I love the sound of my corns and will never get rid of them. I also love my khorns. They are different sounding speakers and it's really just a matter of taste. Corns ARE great speakers. No argument there.