Forum Post Count: Approaching 1/2 Million!

fini

Pretty amazin', huh? I remember when we passed 100K posts, and 10K members. Boy, those were the good ol' days. It'll be over 500,000 posts in a few days.

"Grampa, tell me more about the old days of the Klipsch Forum! Wait, let me call my friends over!"

"Hee, hee, there we was, me and the guy they called 'mobile homeless'..."

----------------

On 2/17/2005 8:48:10 AM fini wrote:

Pretty amazin', huh? I remember when we passed 100K posts, and 10K members. Boy, those were the good ol' days. It'll be over 500,000 posts in a few days.

"Grampa, tell me more about the old days of the Klipsch Forum! Wait, let me call my friends over!"

"Hee, hee, there we was, me and the guy they called 'mobile homeless'..."

----------------

"And I's remember that gym sock of Tom's like it was just the other day donchaknow."

Tom

I think when it get's really close we should all pause and let fini be the one to post the 500,000.

Trey, Amy are you listening, freeze the forum when the time comes and let fini be the man.

For such an honor though it had better be a doozy! Better start putting your speech writers to work. I hear Henry Watkins is good at this sort of thing.

Guest Anonymous

horn ed was a great guy, very knowledgable, i remember him when i used to have my old username, back in 2001... hehe i hav e been haning around here longer than many of you may have thought but anyways amen to horn ed

I believe HornEd posted last about a week ago...he still lurks about every now and then.

Andy (HDBRbuilder) is away with his Army Reserve or National Guard unit in Iraq, I believe. I think I speak for everyone here that we all wish him (and all our troops) well, and for a speedy trip home!

----------------

On 2/17/2005 11:50:52 PM jt1stcav wrote:

I believe HornEd posted last about a week ago...he still lurks about every now and then.

Andy (HDBRbuilder) is away with his Army Reserve or National Guard unit in Iraq, I believe. I think I speak for everyone here that we all wish him (and all our troops) well, and for a speedy trip home!

----------------

Yes that's what I recall as well.

fini, odd... Great minds think alike. I was noticing that myself and almost posted something as well.

You'll have to tell them about the summer of '04, when a gang of thugs came clicking into town, spouting off about politics, religion and other controversial issues. Some were posting dirty pictures and praising the quality of monster cables. I think some even used solid state amplifiers. They had the forum in such an uproar......

Then Sheriff Amy and her crew got ahold of them. With one mighty click, the whole lot simply disappeared, as if they had never existed at all. Ryan C Inman, HondaRacer, MiniCooperAddict, Kip Winger, and the dreaded Zio Ralsa, were never to be heard from again. The forum was saved!!

Yes mssr fini, we're typing as fast as we can. I think I've put on about 1000 in the past 6 months or so, but shall never catch up to the knowledge of the 'masters'

Actually found myself quoting some bizzare HornEd theorum to a newbie the other day. It does stay with you....

There is much here to learn. WHen you have mastered the Klipsch Forum, young Grasshopper, you will be ready to walk on the rice paper and not tear it....

Michael