heresies compared to synergy

dtel

• Moderators

Just a thought, how would 5 heresies sound compared to sb3 ,sc1 ,ss1 which i now have.

In the longe run i wanted to switch to all heritage,or just get the ones i really want a little at a time.

• Moderators

Thanks everybody that is what i thought. When i bought these about 2 years ago i knew it was about bottom of the line but it still sounded better than anything in that price range. I really had to talk the dealer in to those he wanted to sell me quintets,he also said synergy was not much different than the rf3,at the time i diden't know much about klipsch. After reading on this forum for 2 years i now know i should have bought a little at a time and been much happier. For the next move i think i would rather go heritage than ref, thanks again , of course more questions later after a little sales to the better half.

• Moderators

Colin i am not sure what you are saying,skip the hersies and go staight to the top, korns. i thought about that if that is what you mean, i do have good corners in a 18x24 room the 24 foot wall is the wall with the main speakers and tv. The main problem is a center channel with this tv 65" with windows 6" away on each side. I would have to make some type of center channel to fit on top of the cabinet i plan to build around the tv. I had planed on korns just for 2 channel already, the wife knows about that already. The old problem ,i just know things could sound so much better.

i think what colin is saying, and i completly agree, is that 2 heresies would give you better all around sound than 5 synergy, 1 example is my son has a complete reference system, but my 2 khorns just do sound better, the reference are great, but the differences between heritage and synergy just are too vast to explain adequetly

• Moderators

Thanks It,s like asking a question you already know the answer to but you still want to hear it from other people. Now it's time to start working on the sales and $ end of this problem , i was suposed to be content with the last 5 speakers purchased { and was }.