OCEAN's 12

ARPRINCE

Got it on released date at Walmart and watched it last night. I don't know if it was the same on the movie but there was a scene there (in the recording studio) where all the explicits were bleeped out. What's up with that?

It was 5.1 but never heard my rears fire. Ohh...and I added it to my list of really crappy movies.

----------------

On 4/18/2005 1:17:22 AM nicholtl wrote:

Too many attempted twists, too many plot points, too convoluted. A real disappointment, considering how smart the first installment was.

----------------

Totally agree but, Catherine Zeta Jones looks just as beautiful as ever, and Julia roberts looks plain next to her IMHO

Cheers, Patrick

----------------

On 4/17/2005 8:29:05 PM ARPRINCE wrote:

Got it on released date at Walmart and watched it last night. I don't know if it was the same on the movie but there was a scene there (in the recording studio) where all the explicits were bleeped out. What's up with that?
----------------

Well, that was a joke. If you were listening to what they were saying, the producer was telling him that there was too much profanity in the song, and he was arguing that he didn't want to change it. It was purposely bleeped out as a comedy bit. You can clearly tell what they are saying.

I liked the movie. I didn't go into it expecting too much, I read the reviews when it came out so I knew it was weak compared to the first one, so I waited for DVD.

I agree about Catheriene Zeta Jones vs. Julia Roberts, though.

It was funny how they knew Julia Roberts would be pretty far along in her pregnancy by the time the movie came out, and played on that.

I really tried to watch this movie, after seeing 11................as others have stated, too many twists, time jumps.........I fell asleep half way through the movie.........So sad that Clooney was put in such a poor film...........(If I could have , I'd of requested a refund from the place I rented it from)................8.gif

Catherine Zeta Jones a very "pretty face" I like her. That said, a few times in the movie you get to see how big her butt and huge thighs are. I had to stop and look again, maybe she is so small height wise her thighs just seem huge out of perportion to her body too. Big butt stunt double? Reminds me of the movie Chicago... a lot of great camera angles..and a few bad ones on Ms Jones. She is, I think, much like a lot of Hollywood airbrushed...tucked in..computer generated to look like a 10, 95% of the time. A few scenes in this movie, she was looking NOT so good!

This movies plot changed so many times...it was just too choppy. Like a lot of sequals...the first one was the best!

Still critical of others and not a svelt 175 lbs either at 43.. LOL.

• Moderators

Indy!! Give her a break! The woman is about 35 and a very recent mother of 2! And I think she's about 5'8"...not short, anyway.

You guys can be so harsh 9.gif

I think she's a fantastically beautiful woman, and am grateful that she isn't a stick figure. In Chicago, they put her right next to Renee in a few scenes, and she does look much larger...but who wouldn't next to her!

----------------

On 4/28/2005 1:24:09 PM Amy Unger wrote:

Indy!! Give her a break! The woman is about 35 and a very recent mother of 2! And I think she's about 5'8"...not short, anyway.

You guys can be so harsh
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif">

I think she's a fantastically beautiful woman, and am grateful that she isn't a stick figure. In Chicago, they put her right next to Renee in a few scenes, and she does look much larger...but who wouldn't next to her!

----------------

What she said!9.gif

I love these guys whose ideal female is an anorexic stick figure... I appreciate a fit and trim physique, to be sure, but I also acknowledge K.Z.J. to be one of the most beautiful women alive.

Monica Belluci has a similar body shape, and she can make me kiss (while Trinity is watching) anytime.

• 4 weeks later...

This movie was awesome! Funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I didn't expect this movie to be remotely this good. I hope they make ten more of them. If Steven keeps up this sort of comedy. I cant' see one bad thing about this movie. Well worth owning. I thought Catherine looked great.

----------------

On 4/28/2005 1:24:09 PM Amy Unger wrote:

You guys can be so harsh
9.gif"

----------------

Well you certainly didn't see Brad leavin' Jen for Katherine Zeta Jones after this one.

I just saw this last week and liked it a whole lot more than what I was expecting. It was what it was. The guys are just so damn funny, the plot doesn't really make much of of difference anyway. Clooney asking the guys if he looked fifty... classic!

Agree with Chuckears.

What is REALLY an eye opener is to meet some of these "stick figures" in person. To the uninformed, video ADDS WEIGHT. So in order to look like "the ideal, preconceived notion of attractive" they have to damn near starve themselves to death.

Some look thin on the tube....and if they look thin on the tube, they are VERY thin in person. It's hard to imagine advocating a "Fight Hunger in Hollywood" program for movie and TV stars, but from the looks of some of these people, they need to participate!

I personally don't find most of these anorexic-looking women attractive. Now Catherine Zeta-Jones....she's different. A woman with a little meat on her bones....while in very good physical condition (probably works out regularly).....all which makes Michael Douglas the luckiest SOB on the planet.

I really liked the movie...very entertaining....and kept ya guessing to some degree...

I did not like the bouncing camer shots...made me sick to stomach...argggg...

Script was good..

acting was good...ecspecially when Julia's character had to pretned to be Julia...very funny...

Overall a good movie I would watch again...