Hola

justin_tx_16

So lots of just awful things have been happening to me out here. Story of Justin's life right? The smallest of the problems is pneumonia for three months running. CRAZY!

Anyways, I am moving to northern California soon. If anyone has any fun facts for the Sonoma Valley (Forestville/Santa Rosa especially) I would love to hear them!

-justin

No need for a cute chick haha.

Moving to Forestville in the next few weeks.

I am trying to get a job out there too, Hotel Healdsburg seems pretty interested in me.

We have a house on the river in Foresville so I will just move in there. It is under construction right now, heavy duty construction, but that is ok.

So Fini, how far away will you be? I could always go for a good dose of Klipsch up there!

Any time, Justin! I'm in Rohnert Park...do a Mapquest. Are you going to go to school out here, or are you done with that jazz? SSU is my alma, if that maters. What kind of work are you looking for? Who's doing the construction (I used to be in the profession)?

• 4 months later...

Justin & fini:

Well, since there are now 3 of us within about 10 miles (I'm in Santa Rosa), we ought to get together to do something. Sorry Justin, but I never got started on coffee, so that won't work.

Now a nice glass of our local red .... that's another story.

James