Scored a pair of Heresy II's for my bro

wheelman

----------------

On 4/27/2005 4:16:16 PM Marvel wrote:

Those are mine! Oh, wait a minute, no, mine don't have the Klipsch name plate on the grills.

Nice.

Marvel

----------------

You got the black ones too Marvel? That's not my living room I wish I had hardwood floors. But they do look great on my grey carpet. I am using them now, and for a little while to get the hang of em. That was part of the deal I made with him.

----------------

On 4/27/2005 4:23:12 PM ironwoods wrote:

Hey, if your the older brother, keep the Heresy's for yourself, and give him some hand-me-down syngergys
9.gif11.gif

----------------

Yes I am the older brother LOL. Beleive me after seeing them and hearing them. I am tempted to say hey do you want my hometheater setup. In stereo the soundstage is so huge in my room at times it wraps right behind you. I like em on the floor that low. The voices are a little low but the soundstage height goes to the ceiling easy! It seemed like not much bass at first then when it was called for in certain songs like The Who Pinball wizard with the groaning guitar it's just amazing how tight and acurate the bass is.

UH, I was there when you went to get them. Tell your brother they were gone.

I bought them, I bought for somebody, they weren't there, I was there I didn't see them. The guy in the white car was just loading them.

I have a pair you can buy they look a lot like them but they're a different shade of black.

Compensate, let your brother have your speakers because you feel so bad.12.gif3.gif

Ha ha. I wouldn't doubt it if my brother would trade me. Not sure if he would, but the first thing he said was " they seem kind of hollow sounding". After listening to them for a few minutes I told him that wasn't hollow sounding that was amazing soundstage depth ( He then agreed with a big smile). I'll tell him I will throw in my center too. 9.gif Those synergy sf-2's are not that bad. They are a little more forgiving on source, but still keep good accuracy with less spaciousness compared to the Heresy II's.