OT Joke Time

oscarsear

Having survived 6 hours of surgery Sam awakes still very groggy to the calm behest of a student nurse.

She tells him: "I'm here to give you a partial sponge bath".

Sam looks at the girl trying to focus and says: "Are my testicles black"?

The neophyte nurse, now embarrassed says: "No sir, I'm going to bathe you from the waist up".

Again Sam mumbles to her: "Please tell me if my testicles are black"!!

She is now afraid that Sam will try and see for himself and would tear his sutures open. She slowly pulls back the sheet holds his penis aside with one hand and inspects his testicles thoroughly with the other. "No sir your testicles are just fine. Now can I bathe you"?

A dumb grin spreads across Sams face. He says: "That was very nice. Now come close and listen very, very well. ARE MY TEST RESULTS BACK"!?!?6.gif6.gif9.gif

Bill goes to the bar one sat. night and tells the bar tender to give him any beer; except Budweiser. The bartender says, "but Bill, you always drink Budweiser." He tells the bartender that he drank 30 of them the night before, and ended up blowing chunks. The bartender tells him, "well Bill, if you drink 30 of any beer, you'll probably end up blowing chunks." bill looks at him and says, no, you don't understand, chunks is my dog!!!

A guy walks up to a beautiful woman in a bar and asks if she'd have sex with a strange man for a million dollars?

She says yes and then he offers her twenty bucks to have sex with him.

"What kind of woman do you think I am?" she protests.

"We've already established that," he rejoins, "Now we're just haggling over price."

1.gif