More cheap khorns ........ not again !!!

Dale W

Almost barf'ed from the stink of rotting bottles of beer, garbage etc etc ..

But once i got past the smell , there almost buried in another pile of junk sits majesticly a near mint pair of ................. !!!!!!

Got home late , have'nt hook them up yet , more to follow :)

Pict0026.jpg

post-10527-13819264442124_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 4/29/2005 4:24:25 PM scott0527 wrote:

Really bad with lots of water damage and no drivers. Squirrels were living in them.

----------------

guess the previous owner scared away the squirrels when he reinstalled the correct drivers... 2.gif

----------------

On 4/30/2005 9:49:12 PM johnyholiday wrote:

nice find, did you happen to see a, 71 LS6 Chevelle anywere in that garage

----------------

Nope... but i did buy a '71 Hemi Cuda convertible a couple of weeks ago from the same seller.

Dale... post more pics and info when you get a chance...

Rob

Beside needing a real good cleaning , they appear to function properly.

AK-2 networks and composite horns would put these in the late 80's i do believe . The serial tags are to ratty and torn to make sense of so thats my best guess .

I'll take a few more pic's once they are cleaned up a bit , sitting in my garage right now till i find some space in the house .

My HT system already consists of 4 k-horns , one centre belle and a pair of lascalas taking up the sides .

If i keep these ? they may end up seeing duty with the Mark III's and jeff's pre-amp creation . Who knows ? i change my mind more often then my shorts ( should get a good ribbing for that comment ) 9.gif

I think dale did mention the seller was an older gentleman , i know my parents who are thier late 80's avoid new technoligy like the plauge !!

PS : another good find dale , did you ever buy those cornwalls for $600.00 canadain ??? I never seen another post about those , just wondering if you scored another killer deal .