New summer trends. Direct from Snopes

m00n

Guest Anonymous

It takes all kinds to make this world go around!

With the money she spent on that work she could have bought and donated an RC-7 to me and maybe thrown in a set of RS-35(s).

I enjoy an actual corset as much as the next guy (those bridal gowns that tie up the back just make my teeth itch), but this level of body modification is just nasty!

I always ask pretty young ladies with tattoos or multiple piercings if they would scribble all over a Picasso with a sharpie marker. Usually they're ignorant enough to not realize that what I'm saying is 'God gave you a beautiful body, how dare you defile it in such a manner'.

The next statement I make is usually 'the trailer park called, they want their trash back'.

Michael

Woo, I'm sorry I followed your lead to some of the links. SOme of those body parts appear to have been butchered even BEFORE the piercings took place. Yuuck!

The EDITORIAL on why to NOT do corset piercings was the only enlightened thing on the entire web site.

Michael

I'm wondering is they could do the same thing on the front of the head....say...in the MOUTH REGION? I know someone who could benefit from such a thing......er, I mean...everyone near her would benefit, that is! 9.gif11.gif2.gif

NO! NOT MRS. PICKY!!!! 6.gif

Yeah.....someone passed these photos on to me some weeks ago. All I could do was stare in disbelief. Oh well - to each their own. Never understood the attraction of piercings or tatoos, but what the hell.

One thing I do know is that I would never, never, never get a piercing. Because I know for a fact that at some point in time, there would be an argument with the wife that would escalate to the point where she spied that whatever ring I had and......

Around the house I'd go!!6.gif8.gif

Tom

----------------

On 5/13/2005 5:56:17 AM colterphoto1 wrote:

I always ask pretty young ladies with tattoos or multiple piercings if they would scribble all over a Picasso with a sharpie marker. Usually they're ignorant enough to not realize that what I'm saying is 'God gave you a beautiful body, how dare you defile it in such a manner'.

Michael

----------------

Michael, that is EXACTLY how I feel! All of those beautiful young chicks at the gym with that perfect skin and they ruin it with all of those tattoos and piercings.

I always want to ask them "Would you think drawing a moustache on the Mona Lisa would be an improvement? God already did some darn fine work on you that no tattoo artist is going to be able to improve upon." But I just keep my big mouth shut. Can't wait until this fad dies.

Now now now... I have a tattoo. Just one and those of you who know me well enough won't be suprised to find out that it's of a half nekkid women. It's a blond gal wearing a siberian tiger print jacket with her boobies showing as well as her reproductiv area. Think playboy type posture not hustler. Back when it was fresh her nipples would glow in the dark. He put a floursent pigment in her nippies.

I will say this. The only difference between people with tattoos and people who do not have tattoos is... People with tattoos don't care that you dont have one. 2.gif

That said. I will admit, I don't like tattoos on women. Weeeeeell... maybe a very tiny little one near their panty line area. That is very sexxah.

If I can find the pic I have of it when it was fresh and new some 15 years ago I'll post it.

----------------

On 5/13/2005 6:19:24 PM m00n wrote:

..."I will admit, I don't like tattoos on women. Weeeeeell... maybe a very tiny little one..."

----------------

This was a love note to me from a "friend"...the only tattoo I like on a woman!9.gif

girlfriend_.jpg

m00n, you probably got your tattoo while in the Navy, correct? I thought about one while I was with the 1st Cavalry Division, but unlike my buddies I chickened out at the last minute. I don't think I could go through my golden years with a half naked woman tattooed on my arm (just my opinion...I'm not judging you).

My ex now has her entire back covered with a giant tattoo, along with alot of her arms. I just don't get it, and I don't find it the least bit attractive (again, my opinion). To each their own I suppose.

post-11084-13819264864212_thumb.jpg