yet even more LaScalas

Taking off for beautiful Fort Wayne Indiana. Latest acquisition is a pair of LSBR from an original owner, finished in medium stain and poly. They look nice. It's about 4.5-5 hours round trip.

I honestly forget who turned me on to these, it was a Forum member in NC I think, who made too many purchases and seemed to not make sense to pay for shipping or take the trip out here. So I'll keep em in the family.

Thanks gang, will report back later. Also have Popbumpers first crossover for a KLF-C7, so that listening experiment is ongoing. And while I took the KLF-C7 out of the HT, a Heresy wandered in it's place, since I watched a couple movies and SNL last night. Not a bad little center channel! So I take back everything I said.

It's going to be a Klipsch day!

Michael

5 hour round trip and more LS are mine. Horns, Tubes and Bells(?) was the Forum member who turned me onto these. They are nicely stained and OILED! Very smooth and not a nick! Bob, the owner was a very nice fellow and helped me load them up. Even gave me original receipt from stereo shop (nothing like one owner LS's!), the color ad sheet, and TWO user manuals. So Horns- got one for you. MSG me your snail address and I'll express mail it to ya!

Thanks again all!

Michael

----------------

On 5/15/2005 10:48:06 PM psg wrote:

----------------

On 5/15/2005 8:33:43 PM fini wrote:

There's a pair near me for $600...

----------------

Man! Seems LS are the bargain of the Heritage!

----------------

Because the sound like a sawzall cutting a boiler tube. 9.gif

I now have my first two Klipsch speakers ever, which are 77 Corns CWO, then the pair I got from Palm SPrings the 63 CWO verticals, split a pair of 85 CW II parts with Damon Payne for center verticals, so purchase from Royster will be 4th pair.

Kinda ridiculous, isn't it?

Also have pair Heresy, LS Industrial, LS extra bottom bins coming from IKF, and LS BR which I'll pick up Sunday.

That's the extent of the Heritage, for now...

It's MADNESS, I tell you..

Michael

right now there is 5.1 Cornwall (+2 more coming), 5.1 RB5/RC7, and a small setup with ksb1.1/ksc-c1. All perfect timbre-matched sets, I might add!

I've been slowly acquiring the receivers/amps to power this whole lot.

Michael