Awesome Forum and Info!

iammikey

A friend let me borrow his Heresy's for 2 weeks before I bought a pair of B&W's and I fell in love with the sound of these little speakers. Needless to say, the B&W's I was thinking about became second choice!

I'm now on the hunt for my own set of Heresy's, Cornwalls, La Scala's, Belle's or Klipschorn to add to my SS gear and soon to buy SET amp. Your topics here are great and I look forward to adding my input!

----------------

On 5/25/2005 6:08:20 PM Timmikid wrote:

O, and before you start a topic "SET versus PP", try the search first
2.gif9.gif
----------------

LOL! Good one.

You might also consider buying a cheap ($99) digital amp instead of high-buck SET amps, if you like the SET presentation. See the numerous threads on the TEAC chip amps.

----------------

On 5/25/2005 6:20:21 PM Parrot wrote:

----------------

On 5/25/2005 6:08:20 PM Timmikid wrote:

O, and before you start a topic "SET versus PP", try the search first
2.gif"9.gif"
----------------

LOL! Good one.

You might also consider buying a cheap ($99) digital amp instead of high-buck SET amps, if you like the SET presentation. See the numerous threads on the TEAC chip amps.

----------------

Why? Do they sound similar?

----------------

On 5/25/2005 10:41:39 PM BS Button wrote:

Check the 12 stepper posts..in two channel. Welcome, now sit down and tell us all about your problems.

Coo Coo's nest here baby.

BS

----------------

A truer statement you will not find anywhere. My speaker/amp heritage madness started with Heresys. Proceed carefully!

Woo

BUWAAAAAHAHAAAAAW............WE HAVE YOU NOW!!!!

There is no turning back for you now Mi Amigo!!

Save yourself by buying a pair of Klipschorns next. Everything Klipsch is great but having been bitten by the Heritage Klipsch bug you will never be really happy until you have the mighty Klipschorn.

Search Ebay and Audiogon and your local buy/sell paper for potential deals.

As good as the Heresy is a pair of Khorns will make them seem puny in comparison.

Thank you for the welcomes! I am fortunate that my wife is supportive in this hobby as her dad had the bug with some huge Voice Of The Theater (VOTT)Speakers in one room and 5 pairs of vaious speakers in another room when she was growing up. He has since downsized the VOTT's and added a few other things to his collection.

I followed your debate over SET vs Push Pull in a few other forums and had my mind on the SET since my wife liked the sound.

As far as speaker choice, I'll have to hunt down a set of Klipschorns but will settle for a Conerwalls to get started. I am willing to drive from Sacramento Ca to as far as Washington State for a good deal on a used set.