Hey m00n...hey man, you still listening to Alizee?

jt1stcav

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 6/30/2005 11:06:23 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

gonna take a 'dump' are ye Moon?

----------------

As much as I would like to make a witty come back to that, I think I have already stretched my limits. If I go much further, I'll for sure be in trouble. 12.gif

Sorry, I have no more pics of Alizee, but check out her website for more at www.moi-alizee.com.

I do know a beautiful French woman from Provence who's now a professional photographer in Paris. We were coworkers at Disney for years and hung out together as "friends"...I just learned a month ago from her last e-mail that she would've liked for us to be "more" than just friends, but I never thought she was interested! It's too late now...she's on the other side of the planet with a new boyfriend, so as they say in the old country, "Ce le Vie."15.gif

Marilou29.11.02.ab.jpg

post-11084-13819267022474_thumb.jpg

OK... I guess it had to make one last appearance....

For those who have not seen this before, m00n asked me to host this a while ago. HOWEVER...I will only keep it up for a short time due to possible copyright problems... so get it while you can.

EDIT: WOW..... almost 250 requests for the video this time. Oh well, it was time to pull it.

You guys are going to get me in trouble... 4.gif

BTW, anyone notice how... ummm.... "unenthusiastic" the crowd looks? I mean she's singing her pop single and everyone is politely sitting with a bunch of people in row ten waving?