12" Cornwalls??

jcmjrt

I emailed the seller about his auctions and he was a complete ***! I would steer clear of this guy!

I merely emailed him telling him the components he was selling were from a Heresy and not a Cornwall and I got a scathing response about it being his auction and he would do as he saw fit. He put the Cornwall in there to spam folks on their eBay searches. The guy is a real bunghole and would not change any of his descriptions or put an addendum in the text to explain that they were Heresy parts.

Avoid like a pitbull with AIDS!

I have e-mailed e-bay customer support so we'll see if they care enough to remove a fraudulent listing. I hope that they do but I can't say that I've heard good things about e-bay protecting buyers. I guess we'll find out if they do something and have him change his listing.

Bombard the idiot with email maybe he'll get the point! I tried being civil about it but he is just an ignorant arrogant pompous greedy ***!

eBay will respond, but they are not very expedient about it. It is false advertising though, what if someone bought the horns thinking they would mount right in his/her Cornwall cabinets only to find out they are too small! I only felt that it was fair for him to inform potential bidders as to what he was actually selling and what they came out of.

I happened to see this guys auctions within an hour of his listing the supposed Cornwall parts. Here is what I sent to him.

"Good Day,

Just wanted to let you know that these K-22 Woofers are from

Klipsch Heresy speakers not Cornwall. The Cornwall would have

K-33 woofers. Also, the midrange horns you have in another

auction are also from Heresys. The Cornwall would have K-600

horns where the ones you are selling are the K-700 horns"

And,

"The crossovers you are selling are also from the Klipsch

Heresy. They are the Type E. Cornwall would have the Type B."

Reply from Bamhead:

"hi,thanks for the info-"

Of course he would have already known all this. He was also selling a set of empty Heresy cabinets.

Bob

"He was also selling a set of empty Heresy cabinets."

Bloody BUTCHER! Imagine disassembling a perfectly operational pair of Heresy cabinets to hopefully profiteer from selling the parts individually. I hope not one bit of them sells.

Michael

He was trying to sell them complete a few weeks ago. One speaker was missing a tweeter and he claimed they sounded great. We all bombarded him then. I assume that's why he is now selling parts, albeit misrepresented parts.

Jeremy

lol ,thats the same guy "BAMHEAD" he's been getting grief from this forum, on these speaks, half assembled , un assembled ,an he has an auction for just the cabs ,but you can see the picture clearly has the woofers in cabs ,just to mislead, i think someone on here won , the first time around, an this guy pulled em,i'm surprised the guy could disassemble them in the first place, but hey maybe they could be a good friction fit, in a cornwall opening who needs stinken screws, stay on em guys!

----------------

On 7/7/2005 3:55:31 PM Royster wrote:

I bet he listens to a "lifestyle" system also..........

----------------

Oh, I was thinking "Lifestyle" is a brand of condom I've seen advertised. Didn't know they made sound systems, too.6.gif

----------------

On 7/7/2005 4:59:44 PM Daddy Dee wrote:

----------------

On 7/7/2005 3:55:31 PM Royster wrote:

I bet he listens to a "lifestyle" system also..........

----------------

Oh, I was thinking "Lifestyle" is a brand of condom I've seen advertised. Didn't know they made sound systems, too.
6.gif

----------------

LOL, they most likely sound better than the BLOSE lfiestyle series.