dont all throw rocks at once!!!!!!!

joessportster

so im setting here wandering why my newly accquired k-horns sound worse than my belles or scalas that kei, i look at the originals and notice hey this one does alsoth has me holding for him, i strike a deal to keep the new bec refurbished crossovers from keiths scalas leaving him with just the original al X-overs i take one of the AA's by BEC and start installing it thinking all the while it has to be the crossovers i get to the mid wires and i notice hey this new x-over has 4 sets of inputs i look at the original x-overs and say hey this has 4 also HMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! i was in such a hurry to geet these set up and hear the awsome sound i just knew i would hear i connected the inputs from the vrd directly to the bass bin with the bass leads bypassing the crossovers all togeather, except i guess for the occasional stray signal that would make its oun path i admit this freely and without malice so let the stones fly!!!!!!!!!!!

now for The good news my k-horns now sound better with the crossovers included in the loop, go figure!!!!!! and to think it only took 4 days to find this SNAFU, IS THIS HOW YOU KNOW YOU ARE GETTING OLDER????????????7.gif Joe

tea yea yea!!!!!!!!!!, no metal bands but i would aleways listen at high volumes in my car, my older sister used to tell me i would grow up one day and stop doing that and what do you know turns out she was right. you know how it is you want something so long you finally get it you can convince yourself a terd looks and sounds good if you try hard enough10.gif Joe