Amy

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amy,

Can you give us any idea as to when orders can / will be taken for the new Heritage lineup?

When will prices be set? How soon might these units ship? etc... etc...

I stopped by my local Klipsch dealer on Friday and they had little information.

The rears channels in my HT setup are crying out for a pair of black Heresy III's.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

• Moderators

Ok, got some details ok'd to post....

Pricing for the Heresy III set at $1500.00 Pr and La Scala II at $5500.00 pr.

Heresy IIIs are active and can be ordered. The delivery time is likely 4-6 weeks at this point due to some unusually large orders. It will normally be three weeks or so.

The LS IIs should be active later today. Delivery on the LS II is likely to be in the same time frame described above.

The revised KHorn will likely not be active in the system for a week or two as pricing has not been finalized.

Still trying to locate my camera for those shots I took this morning!

Thanks Amy, I knew if I asked nicely that you'd come through.

We've got a buzz going in the camp, got to keep the fire lit!

Wonder where those 'unusually large orders' are coming from? Overseas? Europe? US dealers?

Any news about demo units being shipped to your network of dealers?

What support is being given by marketing?

Ad space in magazines to look for (surely photography and layout should be commencing)

Is it true that Oak and Walnut are it for finished? How about grille cloths? We need more info please....

How would a Forum member best place an order? Is there a place on the Website we can go to order direct, or must we beg our local dealers to sell us something they and we have not heard or seen? Do dealers know as much as we do?

I'm going to visit a couple of my local dealers and ask to see a Heresy III or to order one. Bet you they don't know a thing about it? (Sorry to be negative on this one...)

Michael- looking forward to being the owner of CW3 s/n 1 and 2!

• Moderators

Thanks Amy, I knew if I asked nicely that you'd come through.

We've got a buzz going in the camp, got to keep the fire lit!

Wonder where those 'unusually large orders' are coming from? Overseas? Europe? US dealers?

Mostly overseas at this time

Any news about demo units being shipped to your network of dealers? No news yet. They are just getting the word that they are ready to ship.

What support is being given by marketing? Brochure in the works, beyond that I'm clueless! I'm sure they're planning...I'll try to find out exactly what.

Ad space in magazines to look for (surely photography and layout should be commencing) Unsure at this time

Is it true that Oak and Walnut are it for finished? How about grille cloths? We need more info please....Walnut, Cherry, and Black......grille cloths black, as far as I know

How would a Forum member best place an order? Is there a place on the Website we can go to order direct, or must we beg our local dealers to sell us something they and we have not heard or seen? Do dealers know as much as we do? For now, begging the local dealer is the way to go. Serious inquiries can be emailed to me to pass along to dealer reps. It helps us to know the demand out there to help convince dealers to carry these models.

I'm going to visit a couple of my local dealers and ask to see a Heresy III or to order one. Bet you they don't know a thing about it? (Sorry to be negative on this one...) Again, bug your dealers and/or email me to pass along the level of interest. It's hard to convince a dealer when no one ever asks!

Michael- looking forward to being the owner of CW3 s/n 1 and 2!

2. Give it a gently curved front to make it look more moderne (not

misspelled)

Ghost guitar 1958, the more things change

the more they stay the same, AKA Gummby in Korina,cornflakes is for kids, can

i send a slab of Korina to the Klispch custom shop, for my personal

triplets, with shark tooth inlays & side binding

post-16352-13819273883484_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

I'm beginning to like this lady...she has answers...[;)]

[:)]

And if I don't, I certainly know where to find them. I've worked closely with every department in this company at one time or another!

I'm beginning to like this lady...she has answers...[;)]

[:)]

And if I don't, I certainly know where to find them. I've worked closely with every department in this company at one time or another!

Hmmm wonder why you keep getting shuffled around[;)] Tell the big wigs you have found your final Klipsch resting place.

Craig

• Moderators

Not shuffled...promoted [;)]

Actually, I do a little bit of everything here. I started in ProMedia tech support/customer service, then moved into PM product development (that's when I was forced to get to know the engineers [:)] ), now my job has morphed into a combo of Product Dev, Marketing, Customer Service, Web Site management...etc etc .... Keeps me busy anyway.

Well, since no one really asked for my resume, I'll get on with why I'm posting. Here's the amature pics I promised:

Heresy III

post-4329-1381927388789_thumb.jpg