New Heritage

Amy

• Moderators

Just an FYI..

The new Heritage products are in the process of being posted on our site. You can check out the new pages, specs, manuals, etc by going to Products>Heritage!

Pictures should be up hopefully today.

[:D]

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice. Looks like the drivers of the La Scala II are the same as well as the specs. Would love for someone to get a hold of a pair and show us the new XO. I assume it has a new one.

So the heresy is up to 98 SPL. Very Nice. Looks as if the heresy is the one that went throught the most changes. Crossed at 800Hz and has new woofer K-28-K. New riser, too.

jc

• Moderators

Images are not ready yet. They have been taken, but are being resized for the web.

I was changing the weight of the La Scala as you posted... should be changed now.

The enclosure material is made of both, so I updated that as well.

Cornwall pages won't be ready until the Cornwall is ready [:)]

Thanks for helping us out!

What about the Cornwall III's?

They are in the owner's manual though...

CORNWALL III

The Cornwall was introduced in 1959 as a larger full range alternative to the Heresy as a center channel speaker in a three speaker stereo array. It provided the full range bass response of the Klipschorn with sensitivity and output closer to the fully horn-loaded models. Like the Heresy, the Cornwall is a three-way design utilizing horn-loaded compression drivers for midrange and treble frequencies and a direct radiating 15-inch woofer for the low frequencies.