We have lost a good friend. Lynnm

BEC

How can it hurt so much to lose a friend I've never even had the pleasure of meeting?

I loved his avatar, sig line, and warm wit. He was a straight-up gentleman. Definitely one of the good guys.

Lynn, you will be missed. Gods' plan was swift and merciful.

Michael

............"Gods' plan was swift and merciful".........

Michael, You got it right. Thank God for Lynn's blessing.

What a fine man. RIP

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I received this emai from Lynn's wife Rosanne. In case some missed it in the other thread where I posted it, I will post again here.

Bob

Dear Bob and Forum Friends,

Thank you for your kind offers regarding contributions towards Lynn's final expenses. Lynn has provided well for me. However, those that still wish to make a donation to the Canadian Cancer Society or any Cancer Society would be most appreciated.

Perhaps, those donations will help alleviate others suffering.

It would be Lynn's desire that other's benefit as he was a "lover of all peoples"

Donations to any other charity of your choice would also be much appreciated as there are many other associations that could well benefit.

Our family is overwhelmed at the generosity of the forum and the support you have provided to all of us.

Your kindnesses and caring shall never be forgotten,

Sincerely,

Rosanne Marshall and Family

post-9312-13819275910732_thumb.jpg

Guys,

To those who have expressed interest in a forum gift in Lynn's name, I would suggest that the gift go to the Canadian Cancer Society as suggested in his wife's email. They have a web site and by navigation through the links first to "Donate Online" then to Alberta Province, there is a way to donate by credit card in memory of a person and a way to fill out a card to be sent to his wife.

http://www.cancer.ca/ccs/internet/frontdoor/0,,3172___langId-en,00.html

This donation could be individual or we could collect up the funds in someones Paypal account and donate as a group of Klipsch forum members. I have a Paypal account that can be accessed by a Paypal credit card and would offer that account to collect up the funds or we could all use someone elses account. I think someone else, (perhaps Craig) already offered that option. I can send privately the address I have for Lynn's wife to whomever needs it for this purpose.

Lets have some discussion and get this started.

Bob Crites

I cleaned about 20 LPs last night and thought about ole Lynn most of the time. Lynnm recommended the Discwasher System and even sent me a PM on his experience with it. The Discwasher System was a darn fine recommendation and each time I bring mine out to clean some vinyl, Ill think of lynnm and the many excellent and interesting posts he offered here, on the Klipsch Forum. A good guy, for sure!