We have lost a good friend. Lynnm

BEC

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What sad news. My father walked into a hospital on the 1st of August this year, when he got to the point he couldn't hardly breathe. Diagnosed with lung cancer... two days later he was on a respirator, unable to breathe on his own. Two days after that with my Mother, brother, my wife and me at his side we took him off life support as the doctor said he'd never come off the respirator. God was merciful, and he died within 15 minutes.

I will always be grateful that he never suffered, and lived his life to the very end. I have seen too many people get diagnosed early, and battle cancer enduring extreme pain and stress..he used to wonder what would happen if you had cancer and did nothing..he found out. (the doctor told me he probaly had it for 6-7 years!)

I am grateful Lynn M did not have to suffer for a long time. And he lived his life to the end..always wanting that last 10 percent of unattainable music nirvana!

God Bless, Lynn M. Thanx for all your level headed contributions to this forum. My sincere sympathy to your family.

Steve

I seconded the flowers idea. Does anyone live close?

It may already be too late (five days and counting)...

perhaps Bob knows more. Any other thoughts? I'd be willing to pitch in if it's a go... it's the least I could

do.

I

checked the High River Times, and they don't have online obituaries...

Rob

I hope the best for his family. He's with God now, and I'm sure God hooked him up with the best music imaginable. I doubt he's resting he's probally running with new vibrance and renewal. Taking in the wonderfull views. I really didn't get to know him. I really wish I would of.

God speed. You are a good man Lynn. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for remaining a valuable asset to this Forum. Your post of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />10/13/05 in Technical Questions, Best type of capacitors for recapping Type A Xovers? , concerning your desire to improve your system was directly helpful in my efforts to resurrect a pair of La Scalas for a high school band room. Your post led to Bob Crites, with whose generous help another generation of musicians will experience the beauty and power of music played through Klipsch.

It seems to be a common thread here that many of us never met Lynn in person - yet we know him as if we had.

Lynn had never met most of the forum members here, but he helped them out as if they were his next door neighbor.

As has already been stated, Lynn truly was "one of the good guys". It is a special gift of someone's presence when "meeting" that person doesn't necessarily have to occur in person. Lynn was an "open channel": he came to this forum as he was. Although many of us wish we had met Lynn, we didn't have to meet him to know him - Lynn's personality and being came through this forum very clearly.

So, thanks again. Lynn - and you say hi to PWK for us[A]

It's rather stunning to read these posts and see all the lives that have been touched by cancer. I lost my dad to cancer in '92, and still miss him every day. He would have gone bonkers playing with his grand-daughters.

Too fast did we lose Lynnm. God bless him and his family.

Lynnm; we never met face to face here but there will be that great day

when all believers will meet face to face and get to see our Lord. May

we get the chance to finally say hello there.

To die is the fate we all face. No one has left this earth alive.

Millions have left before us and who knows how many after use but we

need to use the time we have here to serve our Lord and saviour. Only

the good we do will count for anything then but not even the good will

count then if we are not in the right place here.

Lynnm, God speed and farewell.

playntheblues said: "Bob C, Is it too late for flowers?"

Guys,

I wrote to Lynn's wife Rosanne to inquire about the possiblilty that she might need any assistance with Lynn's final expenses, or if she might have a charity in mind for a contribution in his name.

Lets wait to hear back from her.

Bob