We have lost a good friend. Lynnm

BEC

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How can it hurt so much to lose a friend I've never even had the pleasure of meeting?

I loved his avatar, sig line, and warm wit. He was a straight-up gentleman. Definitely one of the good guys.

Lynn, you will be missed. Gods' plan was swift and merciful.

Michael

I just did a Search on LynnM to read some of his last posts here, just three weeks ago.

http://forums.klipsch.com/search/SearchResults.aspx?q=&f=&u=NzIxMg==

Looks like in the last one he was reaching out to a young member with a turntable question. 'have another run at it' seems so Fatherly, just like Lynn.

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/617411/ShowPost.aspx

Didn't expect to be 'lying down and dying soon', he'd been planning some crossover modifications in his final weeks. Always searching for that perfect sound, like so many of us. Until the end.

I read a couple pages of his posts, always patient, always helpful, never complaining or arrogant. I wish I had more time to learn from him. Gotta go now....

I too never had the pleasure to meet him but I know we all will truly will miss having him around I enjoyed very much his wit and grace. Ya know cancer is such a horrible, vile thing. We lost my father in law to Non Hogkins Lymphoma about 10 years ago. When I read Lynn's announcement it hit home... May God rest his soul bring peace to his family and loved ones. Now there a is an empty space where good man once stood. RIP Lynn M.

I completely missed the post about Dee!. This just sucks.

I just logged on after 11 PM EST to read of lynnm's passing. My condolences to his family...Lynn was a terrific man! I, too have never met him, but we've shared threads and PMs, and he was a walking book of knowledge and a pleasure to know.

Although this news is extremely sad, in a strange sort of way I am also very glad for Lynn...he's no longer in any pain! The cancer never existed in his soul, and he's free to remain thru all eternity completely happy and carefree, and to enjoy that Heavenly music with PWK and a pair of glorious Klipschorns!

Lynn was truely a good man and will be missed from these forums. We all will surely miss his contributions!

RIP...

I'm a little lost for words after reading all of the wonderful post. I,

like most of you never met Lynnm, but did enjoy conversations here on

our board, I know how hard it is for his family right now. I also

feel in our own small way that we were part of his Klipsch

family. All of us here talk about our hobby, things we do, the

trips we take. We share these things with many whom we never met, and

we do it openly. I don't know any other places other then our board

where we share like this with each other.

But I know like lynnm, I could come here to my Klipsch Family and

express myself whether I was indurring pain or bliss and all of you

would be there for me.

That's how I feel, as I'm sure Lynnm did to.

Rest in Peace Lynnm...May your spirit be lifted to a higher place

scooter

whattabummer. he was (actually still is ) one of my favorites. never saw a harsh word from him.

my older sister managed to dodge the bullet this summer, recurrance of

a particularly virulant strain of breast cancer that got loose and into

her brain. surgery and radiation did the trick. she's now

officially cancer free, but it's a bummer that this stuff always seems

to hit the people most deserving of something better.

I can't believe he is gone so soon after being diagnosed. Amazing.

As many have said, he was one of the good ones. Just a basic nice guy, it seemed to me.

It kind of puts all our obsessing with things audio in a different light, doesn't it?

Regards and sympathy to his family and friends.