I've gone to the dark side!

crazytubepower

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont even know that...

exactly.

What kills me are these guys that go to great length to defend this kid, man, girl, whatever he/she is. Unbelievable. He's the internet/chat room/message board version of Frank Abingnale...........................catch me if you cannnn......

lol.who cares. I guess somebody's gotta be his/her sucker.

Congrats on the new speakers!! There IS life outside of Klipsch! I have Abbys, so I am also a fan of the Fostex, although this speaker is quite a bit more complex than mine. What horn is used for the tweeter?

If I read it right the whizzer on the Fostex is where they get the high freqs.

haha, this is funny. You want pics do you, well the difference between myself and neo is that ill acctully show you the pictures. I was going to wait till i got them of my side tables, and my custom stands we're done, but i'll put someup for all you babies....just give me a few mins while i clean up my room a bit and get some pictures

I just like the sound better, they have a different sound than heritage. And its more to my liking, its just so right with classic rock. Differnt strokes for differnt folks. and it looks more cramed that it is because of the angle. CTP

CTP, I am curious, what was it that you didn't like about the Heritage sound? And which Heritage speakers have you heard?

well i heard the heresy's, and most recently (last friday) heard la scala's. Aperently one of my dad's friends was a dj in the 70's and used the speakers and has had them in his house ever since. Anyway, I listened to them, and they hurt my ears, just too shril on rock and roll. Now this may of been the x-overs, or even the amplification. But I do not regreat this purchase.