Reference Series Being Discontinued

COR

I have a friend who co-owns a high end audio store in Rochester, Minnesota and he was told by the Klipsch Rep that the entire Reference Series is being discontinued as of the first of the year so not to order any more. The RF's and RB's are being replaced with a new line. Maybe this is already known on the forum-I have not checked but personally I hope the new line is a 3-way design.

When talking to a few dealers recently, I was told the RF7s will be replaced in April, the 5's have not been produced in 6 months and stock is still on hand for those. New series - hopefully as good or better......I still want more reference stuff but am short on cash.

Mark

Immediate and total denial by Amy is sure proof that Formica got it right! What great sleuthing! However, the entire first year's production run was stolen from the Klipsch warehouse and sold off the back of a truck in mall parking lots across the country. We will have to wait til 2007 to see them on your dealer's shelves!