Cornwalls can Mambo!

spaaaz

well I tried a music hall mambo class A integrated this weekend and fell in love with it,its a sweet sounding 50wpc integrated and mated well with the corns,better bass control than the tube amps I have tried with them and none of the harshness that I have heard with other ss amps. it runs hot but that expected with class A, it also has a 24/96 dac built in though I havent tried that yet but this amp aint goin nowhere,its a keeper! try one if you have the chance

No thats what I am buying,I really enjoyed its presentation with the corns,very easy to listen to and non fatiguing on long listening sessions .truely a joy to listen to. I am a person that can go either way(tubes or SS) and this particular

unit hooked me!

No thats what I am buying,I really enjoyed its presentation with the corns,very easy to listen to and non fatiguing on long listening sessions .truely a joy to listen to. I am a person that can go either way(tubes or SS) and this particular unit hooked me!

Class A amplifiers peak my curiosity......excellent!

I've been wanting to hear that thing for the last year or so but since I don't work my second job anymore I've lost most of my play money -- so no more experimenting with power. I had a gut feeling about that thing when it first popped up on Audioadvisor. I'm glad there is something else we can add to the list that sounds good with our horns.