Poll: Should Klipsch sell the THX 120 subs to The EAR?

Tom Adams

Bear in mind that we don't sell product direct to consumers except for multimedia and iProducts via our web store. We sell to retail dealers who sell to consumers.

Klipsch would be very pleased for The Ear to own our THX Ultra 2 subwoofer system and expect that The Ear would be please as well. So, how many want The Ear's dealer to step up and provide the level of support to be authorized for the products? Heck, it's possible the dealer is a real peach but I don't know who the dealer is.

TheEAR's dealer should step up and provide the support. EAR is potentially an excellent customer. The Klipsch THX Ultra2 line is not chopped liver; it's an excellent system even if the sales volume is not at high as the Synergy line. The Klipsch rep in Canada should make a call or two to the dealer. What dealer does not need a quick sale on an item with a good contribution margin.

Bill

What is the point of this poll? Why is there no "NO" option?

If you had pressed the down arrow next to the "yes" response, you would have seen the "no" selection.

I did just that and still there is not a "No" option just yes but hey that is ok, let him buy them.

Hey Tom, sometimes they work great, other times the "funny" can be out-thunk. FWIW, I got it.

If you had pressed the down arrow next to the "yes" response, you would have seen the "no" selection.

I did just that and still there is not a "No" option just yes but hey that is ok, let him buy them.

Hey Tom, sometimes they work great, other times the "funny" can be out-thunk. FWIW, I got it.

ZOOM, over my head at the time. DOH!

You know......as much as I'm tempted to leave this well enough alone and create the perception that I did something, oh, I dunno what to call it - I just can't.

Truth is......

I'm a dumass and don't know how to post a poll correctly. [:$] Got the "Yes" portion, but too damn stoopid to select the "No" option. [:@]

Oh well.......I voted "Yes".

(sigh).......so much for my feeble attempt at humo(u)r.

Tom

Klipsch better want to sell me these subs,I will get them regardless when times comes.Any sub that I want,I will get. End of story.

Find me a single company that does not want a customer to buy their best product they make,inthis case subs? You will not find any,more THX subs sold = more income for Klipsch and this in turn is good news for Klipsch. [:D]