The Road To Forty (NFL Playoff Schedule)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexander MAY come back in the second half. The backup has the same blocking as Alexander.

This game looks like a defensive battle royale.

Jackson's injury is less significant. They had their 11 game winning streak without him.

A mishandled punt by Seattle..............Ouch!!!!!

Bill

Lemme tell ya something, m00n - I've watched too many teams in playoffs against Joe Gibbs before. It's like playing in quicksand. I've seen Joe Gibbs and the 'skins do this in the '80's - walking wounded, but getting it done over the long haul. Gibbs won three Super Bowls with three different quarterbacks.....

This game is vintage Joe Gibbs. You should be nervous - you'll likely be without fingernails before this one's done.

If Alexander does have a concussion, that's a tough call putting him back out on the field - you don't mess with brain injuries in this game - playoffs or not.

I just got home and Seattle leading Skins 7-3... wow , interesting game! Now I'll get into the thick of things as I switch on the tv and catch up on the happenings of the day.

I cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiit for the NE vs Denver game at 8 tonight, got my rack of ribs, mashed potatoes and a 6-pack of cold Leffe ready :D

I just got home and Seattle leading Skins 7-3... wow , interesting game! Now I'll get into the thick of things as I switch on the tv and catch up on the happenings of the day.

I cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiit for the NE vs Denver game at 8 tonight, got my rack of ribs, mashed potatoes and a 6-pack of cold Leffe ready :D

Yeah that is going to be an awesome game! And the rack of ribs sounds sooooooo yummy!