K-77 Tweeter Z-brackets

BEC

OK, I am wondering where to get the little black plastic rivet type things that hold the Z-bracket on to the K-77 horn. I have some tweeters with the Z-bracket broken off. I know that a screw and nut would work, but I want to put them back to the original condition.

Klipsch parts says they don't have them, nor to they have any suggestion for where to get them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bob Crites

Dee,

I have talked to Klispch parts and they told me that they had checked with the factory and could not come up with anything. Said they had more requests for the same part and came up empty every time. I did not get an answer when I asked what they use at the factory for current production. I expect though that they changed to some sort of metal connection since the plastic ones break so easily.

I even ordered some Z-brackets from Klipsch, but they came without anything to connect them.

I have also asked Trey for help on this by email, but haven't gotten a reply from him.

Bob

Bill, Those look like they would work. If now I can figure out exactly what size and how to order or find locally a few of them. Bob Crites

I have used them for securing a number of things for car door panels to glove boxes. The can be had at any automotive store, look under the Motormite parts section.