Steelers n Colts!

ranjith

So its halftime..... STEELERS UP 14-3!!!!!!! I know , its only half time but its still a positive. GREAT game so far from Big Ben and the WRs. The colts had a good offensive run in their last possession but the Steelers limited them to just a FG. I'm sooooooooooooo pumped after seeing the way Steelers played the first quarter... so much intensity, good on the offence , great on D!

I wish the game was over right now.. but unfortunately Manning still has half a football game to work with.

go steelers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STEELERS WIN STEELERS WIN STEELERS WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

OHhhhhhhhh my god, that was the biggest emotional rollercoaster of a game all season.

That Polamalu interception was turned over? that was bullshit!! And it goes back for a TD and a conversion? god damn!

Not to worry, Steelers stop then 4th and out... but wait Bettis fumbles!!!

but wait wait.... COLTS MISS THE FG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! steelers win steelers win [:D][:D]

man... I was up and screaming at one point then sitting down in pain, anticipation and anger the next.. and back to excitement. That was an awesome game, for all those who counted out the Steelers... BOOYAH! First time ever that a 6th seed makes it to the championship game.

go steelers, The Bus is headed over Denver to run over the Broncos!

STEELERS WIN STEELERS WIN STEELERS WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

That Polamalu interception was turned over? that was bullshit!! And it goes back for a TD and a conversion? god damn!

Yup, even the post game guys on TV were saying that was the biggest BS call. I can't wait to see the official review on that call on the NFL channel this week. I want to see how the head of officiating stumbles for words to defend that call. That was horse crap galore.

I know, I'm still suprised by this one. It was just what? 4 weeks ago if that, that the steelers were hoping some other theat would lose so they could even make the playoffs?

I tell ya, after what I seen today, I don't want to see a Seahawks / Steelers big show. I would much rather see a Seahawks / Denver show.

I'm still regaining my regular heart beat ...but I don't think it'll last for long as the Bears are on right now.

Big Ben made the biggest tackle of the day, if he didnt stop Nick Harper on the Bettis' fumble return the game would've been all over. There was so many variables in this game, so much intensity and excitement. I'm still in the "wow" stage. There were a few BS calls in the game, notably:

1. no pass interference for randle el in first quarter

2. no false start call on the steeler's faneca

3. turning over the polamalu interception

and maybe a couple more minor ones

What a great D the steelers played, almost got a safety on sacking manning but he put his right knee down on the one yard line.

It'll be very interesting in Denver, the Steeler's secondary have to play VERY well.. just like they did today. It can't be stressed how significant it is to put pressure on Plummer, putting the Broncos off their rhythm will do us a world of good. The Steelers have played must-win games for the past 6games... they for sure have what it takes to beat any team on the road. I can't wait for that game... in the mean time, good luck to Da Bears! hoping for urlacher to go helmet-to-helmet with delhomme. go get'em!

edit : panthers up 7-0 on the TD pass to steve smith...c'mon grossman, show us that gunslinger arm of yours

There were a few BS calls in the game, notably:

1. no pass interference for randle el in first quarter

2. no false start call on the steeler's faneca

3. turning over the polamalu interception

and maybe a couple more minor ones

Craziest game ever, but then again that is Steelers football, always have to keep it close and keep their fans on the edge of their seats. In regard to ranjiths quote, these three calls were obvious and I cannot believe these are the "best" officials in the NFL. Each one of them should be fined. Remember Steelers Pats this year...somehow there was an additional 0:32 on the board which gave the Pats a field goal with seconds in the game. What did the NFL officials do...reviewed on Monday and apologized to the Steelers....total BS. These guys should be fined!!

As for all the non-believers...

All sports analysts, 17 total in all that I heard and read, each but one (Merril Hodge for Steelers FB) all picked the Steelers to lose. 9.5 DOGS....

All I have to say is....R E S P E CT!!! "Any Given Sunday"....

Heading to Mile High...it won't be easy...

All I have to say is....R E S P E CT!!! "Any Given Sunday"....

Heading to Mile High...it won't be easy...

amen!

Big Ben showed us all that hes got a good arm, he was on fire in the first quarter. His accuracy was amazing. Broncos will surely be a hard team to beat, but this Steeler team has shown that they have what it takes. Running the ball is still their bread and butter... they have to execute a similar game plan next week. To get the early lead is vital, then they can just pound it on the ground. Having the upper hand in the time of possession is key. It'll be interesting to see how Champ Bailey and company come out and play the Steelers next week... they now know not to underestimate Ben's arm.