wow new speaker wire made a 40% improvement

avman

guys check this out i just installed a new set of speaker wires by digital destination its 8 guage stabilized circuit strand liquid copper o.s.e wire. im telling you its amazing the difference it made . with out getting to technical the wire cost $300.00 a foot thats right $300.00 a foot i have 22 feet of it i paid $6600.00 for this wire . the wire has to plug in to your 110 outlet between your amp and speakers what happens is the 60hz from the wall outlet kills all the negitive ions only on the positive side of the wire and the the electric voltage that your 110 outlet has is never sent to your speakers or amp it some how stays in the wire.you can switch the electrical current comeing from the wall on or off by pushing a switch on each end of the wire.the difference will blow you away. im not sure but i think the web site is www.digital destination.net

------------------

1-pair klf 30's

c-7 center

ksps-6 surrounds

sony strda-777ES receiver upgraded to v.2.02 including virtual matrix 6.1

sony playstation 2

dishnetwork model 7200 dishplayer satellite receiver/digital bitstream recorder

pioneer dvd player

sharp 35"tv

panamax max dbs+5 surge protector/power conditioner

monster cable interconnects/12 gua.speaker wire

a 'teens' sub coming!(RSW-15 LOOKIN'GOOD!)

KLIPSCH-So Good It Hz!

Avman -

I just purchased a set made by them too. However I was told to buy the additional DC stablizer. The salesman at the store told me I needed it because the AC solution while stripping out the ions can cause some destablization on the DC reference level that they use for the "sonic fingerprinting" of the copper strands. I have tried it with and without the DC stablizer and I am sure I can hear a difference. I highly reommend that you spend the extra cash and buy that too. BTW you got a great deal. I am too embarassed to tell you what I spent on mine.

Laters,

------------------

...wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world...

My Home Theater Page

Guys,

I just got this new aerosol spray. When you spray it right before listening, it makes an amazing improvement in sound. It's better for HT than Stereo, but I can't believe how amazing it works. It lasts for appx 45 minutes between applications, and it costs $475 for a 12 oz can. I purchased a case, and will be getting more. Check it out at www.bullshit.com.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. No offense Avman.cwm32.gif

That is really decent wire but be warned:

Should you accidently let off a f**t while listening to Klipsch KLF30's speakers at high spl's the magnoconductant coincidence may result in a synergistic coupling of ozonic hyperoxygenized yeast ions and the BeeGees version of Jive Talking and may thereby cause an explosion of truly mythic proportions should I be within audible range.

Fortunately this effect can only occur when the listener is running KLF 30's and an Antique Sound Lab AQ 1003DT amplifier and drinking vintage home made wine - (It must have aged for something over 6 days)!

I offer this only as a public service because I never f**t and in any event none of my home made wine ever has had the opportunity to age that long.

THE REST OF YOU BE FOREWARNED!

------------------

It is meet to recall that the Great Green Heron rarely flies upside down in the moonlight - (Foo Ling ca. 1304 BCE)

hey gang! looks like either the chinese hacked into my computer AGAIN-or my 'prankster' store manager jumped on my computer while i was w/ a customer-what a clown! anyway, disregard this one- you need the unilateral de-modulator anyway or that wire won't work. avman. Smile.gif

------------------

1-pair klf 30's

c-7 center

ksps-6 surrounds

sony strda-777ES receiver upgraded to v.2.02 including virtual matrix 6.1

sony playstation 2

dishnetwork model 7200 dishplayer satellite receiver/digital bitstream recorder

pioneer dvd player

sharp 35"tv

panamax max dbs+5 surge protector/power conditioner

monster cable interconnects/12 gua.speaker wire

a 'teens' sub coming!(RSW-15 LOOKIN'GOOD!)

KLIPSCH-So Good It Hz!