Klipsch and Sex correlation

Spkrdctr

Has anyone besides me noiticed that if a woman is into Klipsch speakers, she is also into having fantastic crazy/wild sex? I have also found the guys I know are into Klipsch products, are also into mega sex with women. Seems the people who buy Infinity, Polk, B&W and others do not act this way. Why is this? Do horns have something to do with it? Subliminal messages through horns? Just a tidbit of interesting info that seems to hold up to non-scientific scrutiny........... KLIPSCH=SEX No wonder Klipsch is growing by leaps and bounds!

This is because Klipsch isn't a "half-a$$ed" product. Klipsch are like good men - rare in the overall landscape. Listening to Klipsch is not something you do "casually" - it's something you are really INTO as a Klipsch owner. Even at lower volumes, the attention to detail is there (kind of like Grand Prix style driving - just because you are going slow doesn't mean it isn't interesting).

I think women who are attracted to Klipsch "get this". And women like their Kliipsch loving man often as much as they love Klipsch. Why? NO BS.

A woman doesn't want to hear "I love you and only you" if it isn't true. Don't tell her what she wants to hear - tell her the truth. The truth will set you free. NO DISTORTIONS. She wants the same thing in speakers as she does her man. PERFORMANCE AND TRUTH. And so does her man.

So is it any wonder that a couple who both appreciate Klipsch have great sex? No surprise here[:D]

yeah, sadly dtel's spot on. There can't be any correlation as I've got piles of Klipsch around here and no lady friend to be seen. Very sad story really......

So much for that theory.

Michael

Unfortunately - I must also agree with Mike. If this theory were true, Mike would be hosting orgy parties. [:)]

Tom

You must remember that a correlation does NOT mean 100%. Sheesh! Michael is obviously bending the curve. But, he might end up over time, becoming one of the many instead of the few. I think he will do alright. Most of you obviously have lived the Klipsch lifestyle. Lots of Klipsch speakers and lots of sex. Those who don't have a clue what I'm talking about, just need to hang in there until you too, end up living the life. Good Luck on your Klipsch adventures!

yeah, sadly dtel's spot on. There can't be any correlation as I've got piles of Klipsch around here and no lady friend to be seen. Very sad story really......

So much for that theory.

Michael

Michael,

Your missing the last ingrediant,a big ol Harley,lots of low end sound,vibrations included!

Greg

Michael does have a hot tub and big ole Klipsch... Maybe just not found the right one yet...

Heck with a hot tub, the right ones!!!!! hehehehehe

The difference between men and boys has always been the price and size of their toys!!

hahahaha House of Klipsch, I am outta here!!!!! And I agree... Go big, or Go Home!