Where's colterphoto??

Clarence

And then he hits the keyboard again[:o]

I'm not pumping or impressing anyone but I can back my pumped up profile not that it has garned me any credibility[:|] Yours looks pretty pumped but I'm still not very impressed with what it SAYS you have?

Clarence also had the last word mentality and he managed to work his way out before really getting in. However it does take all kinds[;)]

post-18681-13819373893502_thumb.jpg

Actually Jim Hunter was watching me yesterday. [8-|] I got my first look at the massive Klipsch Archive room that he keeps under lock and key.

Then Greg, the youngest and newest Tech guy, came by the place for some listening to F2, KG4, 830, CW III, Khorn in the 2 channel room. [:o] We rounded it off in the hearth room by setting the THX subs back up, tweaking the Yammie and blasting Mars Volta (these guys are good) over the LS with Dean's new custom networks. I must say, that MV has some incredible production. We heard a 12 minute cut that had more movement changes than any Yes or Pink Floyd piece you could imagine. [H]

Now play nice boys. [*-)] Geesh.

yer buddy,

Michael

Actually Jim Hunter was watching me yesterday. Geeked I got my first look at the massive Klipsch Archive room that he keeps under lock and key.

And you didn't take pictures??

You are very lucky, sir!