The Caves of Arne Saknussemm (A Journey to the Bass of the Earth)

WMcD

With Photo 53. How many braces are needed? The dog house is connected to the intermediate and the intermediate is connected to the outer shell. The crew pose for a photo of the braces looking into the mouth

post-2552-13819301632164_thumb.jpg

Armando sent an e-mail. The Professor has decided that he should get by with a little help from his friends. It is getting better but he is fixing a hole.

Armando, take it away with Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hertz Club band.

Good Morning, Good Morning,

Gil

(No wait, this will all make sense. You'll see.)

Didn't you finish building this speaker a while ago? Just getting anxious to see the final results and measurements... [;)]

One of the things I came to realize in Hope is the huge process of actuall building the stuff engineers put on paper...I always get a kick out of the cleverness that goes into building some of these things - so just wanted to say thanks for all the crazy details, Mr. Gil dude [;)]

Thanks Rman, a splendid journey through the Sea of Time, or was it the Sea of Holes? It must have been one of those unidentified flying cupcakes or a pigment of me imagination.

Those figures have to be worth a fortune! And that you have a piano, drum kit, Hofner and Sitar? Do you run a Beatles Fan Club or what?

M