Friday afternoon set up.

I would like to start a list of folks that will be able to help me set up things Fri.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As you know, the forum mixer and the Klipsch dinner will be held at the same place.

I will be setting up a "BIG tent" and the entire PA for the show Sat night.

I will need help with both.

If all goes right I want to record the show, so I can make a DVD.

Sat night I may need help with lights, camera and sound.

Anyone with knowledge in these areas is ask to let me know.

I am not sure that I can get a digital video recorder for the night. If some of you have one, maybe you could bring it and shoot the show as a back up.( or different angles)

I wish Nick was coming, he could direct for us.

I Don't know if you need any more grunt labor but if my plan works out, I'll be arriving Wednesday night and once I wake up Thursday morning & get my breakfast, I'll be available for gruntwork. (arriving Wednesday night so I'll have some time to relax after the drive & not be exhausted for the fun)

So, if you need any help, just tell me what to do, where to go and I'll get'er done.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to start a list of folks that will be able to help me set up things Fri.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As you know, the forum mixer and the Klipsch dinner will be held at the same place.

I am not sure that I can get a digital video recorder for the night. If some of you have one, maybe you could bring it and shoot the show as a back up.( or different angles)

I Don't know if you need any more grunt labor but if my plan works out, I'll be arriving Wednesday night and once I wake up Thursday morning & get my breakfast, I'll be available for gruntwork. (arriving Wednesday night so I'll have some time to relax after the drive & not be exhausted for the fun)

So, if you need any help, just tell me what to do, where to go and I'll get'er done.

Ummm.... if you are still looking for help in the strong back/weak mind category we are arriving Thursday evening I'd be glad to help. PM me I'll give you my cell #

R/Jim

• Moderators

We should get in town Thursday evening and will help if anything is left to do.

Something needs to be setup so when we get into town we know where to go if help is needed, never been to Hope.

• Klipsch Employees

Thank you all, Yes we will need all hands on deck.

this tent may be a real job...I am set to talk to the guy that comes with the tent as instructions. We went to school together so I am sure that he will be a big help. I was going to get a few high school guys to help, but if enough of us show up then there will be no need for that.

After the tent we will set up the PA which will be a job by it's self.

if the ladies dont mind, they can get with my wife and go shoping for the drinks, forks, plates and other goodies.

if one or two of you want, my father in law, should be going fishing on Fri morning. I am sure he wouldn't mind some help pulling in the nets.

All day Fri, I will be gathering the PA. Not sure IF or what help I will need there, but I may call for someone.

To tell the truth, I am a bit worried, trying to set up a show from long distance is not easy. You know what they say about the best laid plans of mice and men....

Glenn (and Trey):

Late to this post, but I can help out where need be. Glenn, I have a degree in art (filmmaking) ca. 1978, and am willing to man a camera (hand-held, preferred. It's ART, y'know), or whatever. I'm more comfortable with a Bolex (ancient relic from the past), but can bring my Panasonic 3 CCD camcorder (miniDV). I'll have my still camera there as well. Please let me know how I can help.