No idea on how to post pictures, anymore?

BS Button

At the top of the compose window there are four tabs:

Compose | Options | Related | Preview

Go to the Options tab, click on the add/update button and a window opens where you can browse to your pic. Save it, etc. and you are all set.

I have found that if I go back to edit one of my messages, if there was a pic there before, I must add it again or it loses it. Sigh!

Bruce

I have found that if I go back to edit one of my messages, if there was a pic there before, I must add it again or it loses it. Sigh!

Bruce

Me too. I also have to click the "Add/Save" button twice to get it to save to the K. server. Make sure the blue bar at the bottom left is moving, i.e., that it's actively saving.

You guys are making it WAY too complicated. You don't have to attach anything, and the pic should stay even if you go to edit. Just click the Insert Image icon (it's the one with the pic of the mountain and the sun, 2nd row, 2nd icon from the right)

toolbar.horizontal.start.gif

bold.gif

italic.gif

underline.gif

separator.horizontal.gif

indent.gif

outdent.gif

bulletedlist.gif

numberedlist.gif

separator.horizontal.gif

createlink.gif

unlink.gif

removeformat.gif

separator.horizontal.gif

insertimage.gif

insertimagefromgallery.gif

toolbar.horizontal.end.gif

Then just paste the URL into the Picture Source Box, and click okay. You'll know right away if it worked, because your picture will show up.

deez8zd.jpg

You guys are making it WAY too complicated. You don't have to attach anything, and the pic should stay even if you go to edit. Just click the Insert Image icon (it's the one with the pic of the mountain and the sun, 2nd row, 2nd icon from the right)

bold.gif

italic.gif

underline.gif

separator.horizontal.gif

indent.gif

outdent.gif

bulletedlist.gif

numberedlist.gif

separator.horizontal.gif

createlink.gif

unlink.gif

removeformat.gif

separator.horizontal.gif

insertimage.gif

Then just paste the URL into the Picture Source Box, and click okay. You'll know right away if it worked, because your picture will show up.

deez8zd.jpg

Great, this time my text disappeared. What Larry says below.

You guys are making it WAY too complicated. You don't have to attach anything, and the pic should stay even if you go to edit. Just click the Insert Image icon. Then just paste the URL into the Picture Source Box, and click okay. You'll know right away if it worked, because your picture will show up.

Yes, that's the way to pull in a pic from an outside server -- but you need to have the pic on an outside server.

This thread has been discussing how to upload pics to the Klipsch server and draw from there. My sense is that most pics are uploaded to the Klipsch server rather than drawn from the outside.

bold.gif

italic.gif

underline.gif

separator.horizontal.gif

indent.gif

outdent.gif

bulletedlist.gif

numberedlist.gif

separator.horizontal.gif

createlink.gif

unlink.gif

removeformat.gif

separator.horizontal.gif

insertimage.gif

deez8zd.jpg

Tried that, it shows up OK to me, but when I post it goes to a Red "X" type thingy..

You have to paste a URL in the box. If you are clicking "browse," you are doing it wrong. First upload the picture to imageshack (there you should click browse to find the image you want), then copy the direct link URL, and then follow my previous instructions.

nve000011vl.png

• 1 year later...