The Bee

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

Ouch. You guys really know how to treat a female impersonator.

Well, I would've let it continue since I seemed to have spoiled all the fun last time, but the offer to exchange naked photos was a little much.

Tip: If you're going to impersonate a female, at least be realistic so you don't prompt me to question you!

[;)]

• Moderators

Nice to see you again, neo33. Been in the matrix?

Does this happen alot around here? I am at the point where I only trust the validity of

10 - 15 longtime posters for audio advice.

3 instances over the past year that I can remember. That's exactly why I feel it's important for me to call them out. This behavior complete invalidates the strengths of this forum, IMO.

Nice to see you again, neo33. Been in the matrix?

Does this happen alot around here? I am at the point where I only trust the validity of

10 - 15 longtime posters for audio advice.

3 instances over the past year that I can remember. That's exactly why I feel it's important for me to call them out. This behavior complete invalidates the strengths of this forum, IMO.

Wow, Neo went into the Matrix and came out the Bee!

Haven't seen Neo for a while.... was he banned a while back?

Good Call to everyone who saw through the disguise. There were several give-aways despite the very brief verbiage given. Let's face it, we don't make very good ladies - guys!

The 'be gentle with me' is a guy line poking fun, the woman/women grammar problem, the lack of a real topic or comeback after initial introductions. All were great clues that this was not only not a woman, but not a bone fide prospective Forum member.

M

• 2 weeks later...

Just catching up on this one. I had to go grab a beer, just in case there was a nekkid GaryMD picture down here.

BTW, has everyone noticed how funny Gary has been lately? He's one of my favorites, I tell you!

Just catching up on this one. I had to go grab a beer, just in case there was a nekkid GaryMD picture down here. BTW, has everyone noticed how funny Gary has been lately? He's one of my favorites, I tell you!

Golly. I'm blushing.[:$] Quite a compliment from the forum's comedy king!

Wow- I can't beleive that I missed the BUZZ on this one...YUCK, YUK.

LarryC, you are SO SO SO In Trouble, the only forum members that have ever claimed that I was "well-named" did not fully understand the cluless dichotomy and the sociopathic implications of failure to recognise viable personalities. I think that I'm gonna have to turn you over to HWatkins, and his advocate Hellen.