OT: For all HD (Harley Davidson) Owners

Indyjeep

So, at 5:30 when I get home today, there will be two Beautiful bikes sittin in the driveway. And there will be pics trust me. First thing I do is pull out the camera......maybe not the first thing...but one of the first things......[:)] Good Day Indeed!

Adam

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice ride!

I have been riding for about 35 years.It all started when my dad bought me a Yamaha 80 enduro at the age of 8.I have been on the street since about the age of 18.My first street bike was a Honda 450/4 then next was a new Honda Shadow 700 in 1987.About 1995 I got my first Harley,a used 1990 1200 Sportster.In 2001 I moved up to a new Road King Classic.I will attach a pic of the first day I brought it home.

If I can give you any advise it would be LOOK AHEAD,be aware of your surroundings and be defensive,trust me they just dont see you.Your profile is small compared to the cars out there.Take a motorcycle safety course,it could save your but someday.If you ride at dusk on less traveled roads watch for deer!Ok done with the advise just dont want to see another statistic.

One big change in my life after Harley ownership was the sheer amount of events linked to Harleys.There are major Rallies every week all over the country.I have met more great people since.Join your local HOG group and get out and enjoy the freedom only a bike can give you.

The pic of my Road King day one,if only you could see it now about $8000 later...did I mention these things are money pits LOL.

Enjoy,Greg

post-15498-13819297720676_thumb.jpg

My wife would love to have that bike!!!![;)]

The old Sportster teasing. [:D] You'll have fun with it.

I'm just kidding though.....that's a REALLY gorgeous bike. You're gonna just murder the ladies with that thing. Have a safe experience. Really good looking Sporty!!! [:D]