The Office

meagain

There are very few shows on TV that actually make me LOL. This is hysterical to me. When it first came on, it didn't hit me for some reason. When I figured out the guy that appeared in 6 Feet Under was on it - I tried again and was hooked.

There are very few shows on TV that actually make me LOL. This is hysterical to me. When it first came on, it didn't hit me for some reason. When I figured out the guy that appeared in 6 Feet Under was on it - I tried again and was hooked.

What guy from 6 Feet Under? I've seen every episode of both shows and can't figure out who you're talking about.

Dwight makes the show. My wife is from the Scranton PA area so all the local references make it just that much more funny. You do have to watch it a bit before it draws you in.

It is no Curb Your Enthusiasm...but good for Network programming.

Easily the funniest show on TV. It's the only show I tivo and watch each episode multiple times (It gets funnier every time).

I think some people don't know that in the show's universe, there's a documentary being taped and that's what we're seeing? I don't know....I can't see not laughing at this. ;)

Sorry naysayers, I think it's one of the funniest shows currently in production. It's so deadpan! Beautiful. Dwight really is one of the most hilarious characters ever created. Seriously, my wife and I quote each show for an entire week until we see the new one.

The guy who plays Dwight Schrute on The Office http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_Schrute

Played Arthur, the mortician the family hired in 6 Feet who had a thing with Ruth http://www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder/cast/characters/arthur_martin.shtml

Briliant in both shows. imo

Man, I feel like an idiot now. When I watched the first episode of The Office, I said "hey, it's the guy from Six Feet Under." I guess now I just think of him as Dwight Schrute.

As good as this show was in the beginning, it has gotten a lot better during the last season. One of the funniest shows on TV. I don't understand what's not to like.

FWIW, my wife doesn't like it either.