the chronicles of the coyotee-o and miketn khj's (klipschorn jubilee)

today this man said let's build some khj's. roy he said, how many subs and surrounds are going with these khj's in the theater? i said, uh these are for some fanatics that kinda like the khj's so much that they are willing to take the khj and 402 horn with a 69 and place in their home.

WHAT? was his response. everyone say hello to jerry the plant honcho.

post-19669-13819304852718_thumb.jpg

• Sad 1

i don't know...let's find out....one, two, three....crack....three. maybe i can find out tomorrow.

you know mikey, i was thinking that if the internet had been around when Paul was growing up the company, his underground word of mouth style, may have been right up his alley. Paul really like to talk to people who had his speakers....

Did I read correctly? This CNC is cutting PLYWOOD for these Jubilees? I didn't know you could do plywood, only MDF?

But then I don't know everything, as is pointed out to me almost daily by my dear Forum friends.....

Dang, you think maybe I ought to get me a pair o dem dar jubes?

Did I read correctly? This CNC is cutting PLYWOOD for these Jubilees? I didn't know you could do plywood, only MDF?

But then I don't know everything, as is pointed out to me almost daily by my dear Forum friends.....

Dang, you think maybe I ought to get me a pair o dem dar jubes?

cnc can cut almost anything. Some are designed to cut metal and the whole unit is waterproof as there is a water sprayer to keep the blade cool. Then there are the wood ones. A cnc is just a router that is computer based with nearly identical router bits. Carbide is used mostly but there is some hss. Anything a router can cut a cnc can cut, just for solid wood you may want to decrease speed not to burn or scorch the wood. Also I know some cnc cut wax, etc.

Well, it's cool to finally find this thread [:D] My slowwwwww connection speed at home doesn't help my searches very much.

Roy, thanks for taking the time to document that, very nice.

now I can go back to bed

[|-)]