the chronicles of the coyotee-o and miketn khj's (klipschorn jubilee)

Yes, it looks so simple when THEY do it!

Am I allowed to ask the question 'how much per pair'?

Colter: Under $7,000 / pair delivered to my (our) door. Does NOT include crossover of any kind. Add in the EV Dx38 like Mike & I are doing and that'll ad something like $1,200 more to the tab ( I forget but that's close enough for conversation)

Roy, question: Are you building ONLY our 4, or are you also doing a production run of them for a larger order? Do I still have time to request Rosewood finish? [A]

I'm sooo sorry in advanced but that bare wood cabinet looks like a tv should be on top and there should be a handle in the middle with cds on the side.... I will goto my corner now..... (As I goto my corner I scream, where is the HF Horn!!!)

I was just thinking how great it looks and thinking what veneers would look amazing on these Jubilees.

Thanks for the pics Roy!

I said it last year when Roy said that these could be purchased that one day I would have these as my mains and I still have plans but at 8 grand I'm on a long road and I think I only write this as I'm completely jealous of Richard getting his first[:'(] (actually I'm really very happy to see you get them Richard[:)])

Thanx for hooking these guys up Roy and the cronology of the build, what a treat[;)]

Sure wish Paul could be around today to see how fast Europe sucks up the 60th Anni's and at Premium dollar for a Heritage product! I also believe if Paul were around they would have been offered here also[:D]

I stil think the bass bins that were in Rosewood with black cloth in the lab area last year would make a beautiful pair of mains with just a big old sweet 402 sitting atop and surely a grill cloth could be made with elastic on the sides to strech it over the 402 and then presto, get that dang pair of Nautilus 802's out of here HeHeHe[:P]

I say Forum gathering at Coytee's as soon as he has them up and running[:o]