THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT COULD MAKE IT: Picky's BBQ, Saturday 8/26

picky

Hey Mike,

When I heard you were attending I was extremely bummed when it turned out I didn't get to go. It's been a while since I've seen you online.

Hope all is well and good luck getting the internet back. There's 120 more hours in the week for you to spend on the forums once you get it [;)]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Hurd: Thank's for the good words, bro. You and Jennifer were terrific house guests. You can bunk here any time! Maybe next time we'll get to spend more time with you.

Dr. Who: Yeah, I think many of us miss Michael on the forum. The poor guy's been working his fingers to the bone and no PC to relax with. But, I can assure you: the man is very happy! He's found himself a real sweetheart in that Jennifer of his. They make a terrific couple. We're very happy the two of them found each other. She's a real catch!

Jen & Michael....

post-10177-13819310670084_thumb.jpg

• 7 years later...

It's just weird how some of these old posts pop up to the top without anyone posting to them. This one, and the one of JWC's thread on building the Jamboree. THere have been others, too.

Bruce