Can you still get a "Bulls$%t" button?

Raider

I used to have a Klipsch "bullshit" button, directly from the hand of PWK himself at an AES meeting, but it was misplaced somewhere over the years. I've really been needing one lately at work :). Are these still available anywhere? Also the Klipsch belt buckles?

I used to have a drawer full of them, but I don't know what box nor where in storage they might be.

I don't quite have the fond memories as some of you.

Most of mine were handed to me from Paul's hand at church after my sermon!

I was twenty-something. I like to think that I have matured a bit.

Paul came down to Alexandria LA several time to fly me back to Hope for speaking engagements that he had concocted. So, who will ever know?

I said a prayer and helped cut the ribbon that marked the completion of I-30. Strange things.

DRBILL

I used to have a drawer full of them, but I don't know what box nor where in storage they might be.

I was twenty-something.  I like to think that I have matured a bit.

Paul came down to Alexandria LA several time to fly me back to Hope for speaking engagements that he had concocted.  So, who will ever know?

I said a prayer and helped cut the ribbon that marked the completion of I-30.  Strange things.

DRBILL

rotfl!!!! I'll have to try that on my pastor!

Dr. Bill,

Thanks for the story. I can appreciate that we, when young, are sensitive to such unexpected stings.

I was thinking that a BS button from Paul was one thing. A Heresy button from a bishop would have been far worse. Smile.

My impression was that PWK must have liked you very much. So these were badges of honor.

Best,

Gil

• 2 weeks later...

I was twenty-something. I like to think that I have matured a bit.

Paul came down to Alexandria LA several time to fly me back to Hope for speaking engagements that he had concocted. So, who will ever know?

I said a prayer and helped cut the ribbon that marked the completion of I-30. Strange things.

DRBILL

Father Bill

I always enjoy your little stories. Thank you for sharing.

JT

...a BS button from Paul was one thing. A Heresy button from a bishop would have been far worse. Smile.

In Dr. Bill's denomination, the Heresy buttons tend to be given TO the bishops, not by them (excluding Dr. Bill's current mitered-man).

;-)