My window at college. Educating the Freshmen by the masses.

Jay481985

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay, I had no idea where this thread of yours was going to go! New title "My windowpayne at college" or was that pain[*-)]

What Mike said, "Don't do drugs" and if your going to call all your friends over[;)]

how did my thread turn into window (ligitamate) to college girls (still legit sorta) to now just plain old drugs and shrooms.....

Truckin'... what a long, strange trip its been...

It was well over thrity years ago, and even though I never had a bad time, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Jay, I had no idea where this thread of yours was going to go! New title "My windowpayne at college" or was that pain[*-)]

What Mike said, "Don't do drugs" and if your going to call all your friends over[;)]

how did my thread turn into window (ligitamate) to college girls (still legit sorta) to now just plain old drugs and shrooms.....

Jay,

Because you stopped posted coeds and now all we have left are our other college memories!

Jay, you have now become personally acquainted with the Law of Unintended Consequences.

Jay, you have now become personally acquainted with the Law of Unintended Consequences.

Why yes, yes i did become personally acquainted now!

its 5:14 and i just came back from a crazy party tonight, post real college girls pic in the morning for you old crazy ******** in the morning..... and yes i am quite drunk (this morning)

let me think whom i met tonight........ jay jay, juile, brynn, nikki etc.............

its 5:14 and i just came back from a crazy party tonight, post real college girls pic in the morning for you old crazy ******** in the morning..... and yes i am quite drunk (this morning)

let me think whom i met tonight........ jay jay, juile, brynn, nikki etc.............

Drunken Co-eds......Nice...or R U teasing AGAIN??????Rutgers, pretty good football team ...............EH!!!!!!!!!!