My window at college. Educating the Freshmen by the masses.

Jay481985

Different Women.................This is all a Big Joke anyway...........No Harm...No Foul......I (we) didn't start this anyway........Jay did.............What's the harm in a few laughs anyway, speaking for Myself............I AM HARMLESS........I have seen much worse on this Forum

Bottom Line here.........I'm 58 what 20 something young lady would give me the time of day???????????

actually... I posted picture of my window (look at the thread subject!) ob wanted me to post pics of girls doing naughty things at college that any parent in their right mind would not want.... besides all the cool pics I can't post cause Amy would ban me!

(Tom slumps in his chair after his anticipation is dashed.........)

You know - I didn't hit the forum all weekend and....needing a little pick-me-up this morning, I came IMMEDIATELY to this thread for I was certain that after ALL THIS TIME, surely Jay would've come to his senses and posted at least ONE photo. (sigh.....) Alas, no such thing.

Instead, I see this lame rationale from Jay (that BTW only took him 9 pages to come up with).

I'm really beginning to wonder if there is a point to being on this forum anymore.......

Screw it - I'm leaving the forum and don't try and talk me out of it. Why??? Because I plan to be gone as long as Jay. If it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me!!

[;)] [;)] [;)] [:)]

Tom

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Amy's got her eye out for you "old man" so it wouldn't matter she's going to keep the innocents from getting into any trouble.

Are you referring to me?.I am the least of Amy's or anyone elses problems on this forum, there are NO innocents on this Forum........NONE............OLD MAN, that's what you reduce me to.............Thanx Pal...........youngwhippersnapper.........

Nah, not really an eye out....I was just calling the lot of you a bunch of dogs for clamoring away at seeing pictures of young co-eds! [:)]

Didn't we sufficiently post plenty of pics in the Prettiest Girl thread, anyway??

Ummmm.....NO! I don't think with the known laws of physics that is possible!

(woefully shaking his head, Tom says)

Amy, Amy, Amy.....the prettiest girl thread has images of the unobtainable. Whereas what we're asking for here are images of girls that are real AND obtainable.

Well.....with the proper application of mood lighting and alcohol. LMAO.... [:D] [:D]

So Jay....where's those pics of the obtainable co-ed's?? [;)] [;)] [:)]

Tom

Obtainable? Now Amy is woefully shaking her head. [:D]

Fine...now your taunting! Not hardly fair pointing out what we already know....were a bunch of loosers. :(

First off Oldtimer..........Vettes gone, enter Porsche 911........In Saratoga Springs is Skidmore College.....remember Skidmore Jay?......and in the summer the Flat Track draws in many people other than males..[;)]..but the point remains....they like the 911 better than the Vette.......no really........Girls are great.............mature Women are better. What kind of conversation am I going to have with a 20+ year old girl??? They are great to look at though..............EH BUDDY.........No Harm in Lookin'.......Besides some of those young lovelies have Mothers.........Are ya' feelin' me Brother????[:D]

You got that right OB! When I was in the market again I ONLY wanted a woman close to my age so we could understand where we come from. At least that was the thought process then! ;)

Phil You figured me out..........How did you know about the 901's? I was holdin' that back until the right time..........damn man, you spoiled it...........I got them dirt cheap, swapped a set of Khorns for them................You couldn't give me a set of 60th Aniversary Khorns for these 901's.........My HT has a 901 in every corner, one for the center.............and a 901 inspired sub woofer in the bathroom............it's not Bose it's OB'es...........[:$]