My window at college. Educating the Freshmen by the masses.

Jay481985

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's pic taken in my dorm in college. You can see the LaScalas hanging around in the background. [:D] This is taken about 1980 or perhaps '81 I don't remember.

A dbx 3bx... I still have my original from '78, but don't use it anymore. Nice gear!

Mike

Mike,

Sell me your 3bx if you are not using it. Which Version 3bx is it?

Travis

Travis,

It's an original series I, which I paid $550 for brand new in 78... I also had a series III but sold that one a couple of years ago. I've still got an SAE 5000 Noise Reduction Unit (click and pop machine) as well. I would send it to you but the 3bx is having some issues after it warms up. I have been considering sending it to Craig but I'm not sure if he's familiar with this kind of electonics. I think I have the schematic for it though.

Mike

• Moderators

Here's pic taken in my dorm in college. You can see the LaScalas hanging around in the background. [:D] This is taken about 1980 or perhaps '81 I don't remember.

A dbx 3bx... I still have my original from '78, but don't use it anymore. Nice gear!

Mike

Mike,

Sell me your 3bx if you are not using it. Which Version 3bx is it?

Travis

Travis,

It's an original series I, which I paid $550 for brand new in 78... I also had a series III but sold that one a couple of years ago. I've still got an SAE 5000 Noise Reduction Unit (click and pop machine) as well. I would send it to you but the 3bx is having some issues after it warms up. I have been considering sending it to Craig but I'm not sure if he's familiar with this kind of electonics. I think I have the schematic for it though.

Mike

Don't want to hijack this thread Mike, thanks for the nice offer just the same. Can you tell me what you thought the big differences were between the 1 and the Series III?

Travis

give me some time cause I went to the game yesterday and went home after..... god you people are impatient!

Jay if I had patience I'd be a Doctor !!!!!.....POST BUDDY POST.....don't be a weaner.....Pictures....Life is short....Time is winding down.....Pictures Dude....The blue pill is wearing off.......Quick like a bunny............

Poor Jay, as if college isn't demanding enough without a bunch of older farts begging for coed photos. On the other hand, it wasn't that demanding, what was your major again?

Lol buckster, you'd be a doctor if you had patients!

oldtimer........He started this by braggin' about being King on Campus......Posts 1 picture than pulls it off..........He's a Court Jester that pulls it off.....too much...EH!!!...............[;)]

Jay ought be a politician: He makes statements he doesn't keep............Last chance Post some pictures...............Blondes, Brunettes, and Red Heads......Post 'em Big Boy

OB, just go to facebook.com if you want to see chicks in college partying. Jay probably lifted that picture from there anyway. It's where all the drunk and not so drunk college kids blog about their daily "goings on".

Jay ought be a politician: He makes statements he doesn't keep............Last chance Post some pictures...............Blondes, Brunettes, and Red Heads......Post 'em Big Boy

OB, just go to facebook.com if you want to see chicks in college partying. Jay probably lifted that picture from there anyway. It's where all the drunk and not so drunk college kids blog about their daily "goings on".

ummm lifted off my own friends......

good day

ummm lifted off my own friends......

good day

Jay, welcome back to the forum!