My window at college. Educating the Freshmen by the masses.

Jay481985

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, there are plenty of pics on that babe thread or all over the internet.

Don't run him off over this.

OB - Jay's young, he may not know you're kidding.

He has said he's going to leave before............He knows I'm bustin' on him............He shouldn't tell OLD GUYS he's the King on Campus, promise to post pictures, put one picture up, then pull it off an hour later........he pulls it off too much....eh!!!!.......Don't want the Babe thread.........want real College Girls.......Stand and Deliver......He terrorised the Local Young Ladys when he was at RPI.......Time to step to the Plate.......Young ,Sweet Innocent Young things.......not Hollywood silicone factories.......Catch my drift............POST THOSE PICTURES.............

Guys, there are plenty of pics on that babe thread or all over the internet.

Don't run him off over this.

OB - Jay's young, he may not know you're kidding.

He has said he's going to leave before............He knows I'm bustin' on him............He shouldn't tell OLD GUYS he's the King on Campus, promise to post pictures, put one picture up, then pull it off an hour later........he pulls it off too much....eh!!!!.......Don't want the Babe thread.........want real College Girls.......Stand and Deliver......He terrorised the Local Young Ladys when he was at RPI.......Time to step to the Plate.......Young ,Sweet Innocent Young things.......not Hollywood silicone factories.......Catch my drift............POST THOSE PICTURES.............

I never went down to Russell Sage all womens college if you mean that with the terrorizing? I met a nice girl at RPI.

ENOUGH Bucky-

OK FINE MIKE.......I'll remember this next time you carry on about something.........Oh by the way it's, oldbuckster.or OB.or Rob.... not Bucky....Gee, people here can dish it out but don't like to take it ..........Court Jester..........[:'(]...[:#]........IT"S OVER

Dude! I mean OB or Rob, don't give away a peeve like that. It only begs people to pull your chain. I for one can take as well as dish as several on here know, I think most of us can.

As for Jay, well he has learned a lesson, and he is at the appropriate age to learn. I always took his remarks in the past of "I quit the forum" as sort of a Cartmanesque "screw you guys, I'm going home" which is also appropo for his generation. He won't make this mistake again, and you helped a lot for that learning curve. Peace out.

Jacksonbart steps to the plate One More Time...............MVP in my book, a hero if you will, No Dog Like An Old Dog...........Jacksonbart leads by example.........again.....A couple of real cuties there..............JAY STEP UP........your turn......here's your 15 minutes of fame.........or is it SHAME............Thank You Bart....Post Jester Post..............